• The KillerFrogs

That Was A Butt Kicking

MTfrog5

We should have won by 40. Dropped passes and giving Purdue 3 points on that first interception. Allowing a garbage time TD in which Stewart was not giving full effort.
If Workman wraps up then that last TD pass is never attempted. Thought he played a really good game besides that.

We should have won by 40. Dropped passes and giving Purdue 3 points on that first interception. Allowing a garbage time TD in which Stewart was not giving full effort.
Ah shut the hell up. You can’t even enjoy a 21 point win against a Big 10 opponent. Sucks to be you.

SuperTFrog

That was a blood bath. I bet GP knew halfway through the first quarter we were going to win. Reminded me of when Minnesota came to our place and it seemed like every play they called on offense we guessed their play inn Tecmo Bowl.

4 Oaks Frog

Their run defense was one of their strengths. They don’t look like a great team, but we can still celebrate how much we dominated.
This! All the talk before the game was about how the BMs defensive strength was against the run, not the pass. However, I think, perhaps our run game made them look weaker than the really were. When you throw the likes of two stars like DA and Sewo coming at you out of the same backfield, even a good run defense can look weak. That combination can be dominant. We just haven’t used it much before last night. Now, if we can teach our receivers to catch the bullet that OUR NEW STARTING QUARTERBACK throws, and teach OUR NEW STARTING QUARTER not to zing it over an open receiver’s head, we will have a complete offensive package. It will come...
GO FROGS!
BEAT smew!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

HG73

Just keep winning. Don't care how. But running the damn ball down their throats and hogging time of possession is a good start.
Receivers who drop balls need to sit until their replacement drops one, Reagor included.

Froginbedford

Just keep winning. Don't care how. But running the damn ball down their throats and hogging time of possession is a good start.
Receivers who drop balls need to sit until their replacement drops one, Reagor included.

But that would mean all the receivers are benched?