• The KillerFrogs

Texas Week is Here, Yet Our AD is still a [ muschi ]

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Since it was brought up on this board, LSU fans apparently didn't know they were at 100% capacity.

GS2_3722.JPG
Maybe they were all down at the bus station, welcoming Kim Mulkey to town.

Moose Stuff

You're a piece of work.

It is not the AD's call.

TCU wishes to err on the side of caution.

You want to get Covid and bring it home to your family, go to a gun show.

Seriously, quit beating the angry man drum.

I haven't worried about getting COVID or bringing it home to my family since this started. My family is young, healthy, and physically fit... we're gonna be 100% fine.

Dtx_Frog_Fan

Sean is a big TCU baseball fan. I saw him there too. I assume he was just there to support the team.

My point is that Tarrant County could be making suggestions that TCU is choosing to follow and the Rangers are obviously choosing not to.

My gut is that despite Donati's claim that he can't increase capacity due to a lack of approval, the reality is that he could, they're just choosing to err on the side of caution when it comes to public opinion (which I think is pathetic if true).
I don’t think it’s public opinion. It’s what they perceive as correct public opinion driving the bus.

PurpleBlood87

Wouldn't be Tarrant County because look at what the Rangers are doing. I think it's because nobody knows who is in charge and just sitting around with the status quo.

Also, why is Shawn from the ticket office traveling to road games in WVU? Noticed him sitting on the first few rows of a game this weekend.

Because Sean has taken over Ross Bailey's baseball responsibilities. If you notice Sean is on the field after each game just like Ross has been for years.