• The KillerFrogs

Tech loves us!

Froglaw

Geez, talk about living in the 70’s, 80’s, and early 90’s.

Not one person on their forum mentions Techs losses to TCU in football.

Nick Danger

Geez, talk about living in the 70’s, 80’s, and early 90’s.

Not one person on their forum mentions Techs losses to TCU in football.

Additionally, they're always bringing up this mythical "home field advantage" they supposedly maintain there in Jones Stadium because of their intimidating home crowd, but TCU has beaten Tech there in 2015, 2017, 2019, and 2021, with an average margin of victory of 12.5 points. If there actually is some sort of advantage mitigating their losses, imagine how bad they would get beat if there wasn't!

Last edited:

TCUdirtbag

Tech fans are idiots. Since joining the Big 12:

Frogs are 6-4 in football (4-1 in Lubbock)

Tech still has 0 Big 12 football titles in nearly 30 years to our 1 in 10.

While about 6-14 in basketball, that’s probably one of our best records vs anyone. And we’re ranked higher this preseason than they are

We literally just swept them in baseball

And they’re still a [ Finebaum ]ty tier 3 universal admission institution in a terrible remote desert. We’re a small selective college in a place so superior their alums choose to live among and work for us.

scheiss those guys.

Rabidfrog

Tech fans are idiots. Since joining the Big 12:

Frogs are 6-4 in football (4-1 in Lubbock)

Tech still has 0 Big 12 football titles in nearly 30 years to our 1 in 10.

While about 6-14 in basketball, that’s probably one of our best records vs anyone. And we’re ranked higher this preseason than they are

We literally just swept them in baseball

And they’re still a [ #2020 ]ty tier 3 universal admission institution in a terrible remote desert. We’re a small selective college in a place so superior their alums choose to live among and work for us.

scheiss those guys.
their reaction to our admission to the Big 12 was pure fear from the get go. They said that we would find the new conference too rough for us, that we would not be able to compete. And they felt great about that prediction when they beat us the first two games. But in the third game, in Ft. Worth, when we destroyed them, they were aghast. I have always considered them our West Tx. kissing cousins. My daughter went there and love it. I used to go there for games and loved their fanatical loyalty to Tech. It is sad we can't be friendly competitors. We and Baylor are holding down the last remnant of Texanhood in the Big 12, along now with UH. Let's admit it, though. If we got an invite to the B1G, we'd be gone before the ink dried.

TemCatFrog71

Somebody help me with my memory. We hit the smaller conferences road after the demise of the SWC and earned our way into the Big 12 ...... they invited us. When the SWC broke up Tech was going to be excluded in the new Big 12, but they cried to politicians in Austin who used their political power to get both Tech and Baylor in the new conference. Which school proved their worth to the Big 12 .. the whiners or the workers?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I enjoyed the one commenter: "Just write them a check. They'll go away."

Pal, none of you could write that check...