• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Texas Tech Game Thread

Volare

Does anyone seriously want to see this team play a post season game?

Probably the same crowd that wanted to see that Cheez It Bowl garbage.

Eight

Does anyone seriously want to see this team play a post season game?

Probably the same crowd that wanted to see that Cheez It Bowl garbage.

tough hill to climb getting into the ncaa's as i don't see a win over kstate and not sure this team can go to austin and when that game

two more losses puts the frogs at 18-13 and 6-12 in conference play. don't see how that would get the frogs in and i am not sure if you want the nit bid with a 7 man roster.

CountryFrog

I agree with the sentiment that fans who buy tickets with the intent of selling them is crappy. I've never understood that, especially with basketball where there's no way you're getting much return on that "investment."

That said, this is simply a reflection of where both teams are right now. Does anyone think it would've been this way of we were ranked 11 and playing for a B12 title and they were the team in a downward spiral? That's how sports go. When you're winning then fans show up and are into the game. When you're not then the opposite happens.

None of that is an excuse for people not showing up, but right or wrong, that is just the way it goes in sports.

MagicFrog

Well I just got back from that disaster. The only good thing I can say about it is I didn't have to travel 300 miles to see us play @texas Tech because we just rolled out the carpet for them to have a home game here.

Why is our crowd virtually silent in a game like this? That was incredibly embarrassing.

CountryFrog

If this team is invited to a post-season tournament and wants to play in it, then they should go. It is a reward for a year of hard work put in by the team, not a vacation for fans.
Nonsense! The feelings of a random fan should always supercede those of people who are actually on the team.

CountryFrog

Well I just got back from that disaster. The only good thing I can say about it is I didn't have to travel 300 miles to see us play @texas Tech because we just rolled out the carpet for them to have a home game here.

Why is our crowd virtually silent in a game like this? That was incredibly embarrassing.
4 for 20 shooting was probably a factor

Eight

24 bench points to 0. That is pretty hard to overcome.

hard to compete in that stat when you don't have a bench figuratively and literally

not sure what happened with kendric today, but after going for 52 points against isu, ku, and ou he has pretty much disappeared.

first half he plays 8 minutes and barely marks the scorebook, second half he gets 2 minutes.

rj does some good things against wvu and then back to nothing.

froggolf65

Not sure what is going on in the locker room but a very bad look from a senior the last few minutes of the first half. We need some fight when things aren’t going well not to lay down and quit.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass

OUR crowd?