• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Texas Tech Game Thread

MTfrog5

People blaming fans for not being excited about this [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]show today. smdh
In fairness I complained when it was 2-0. Hard for the players to get excited though when they look up and half the crowd is opposing fans, students aren’t loud, and season ticket holders are doing the opposite of their push of standing the entire game. Basketball more than any sport imo feeds off the crowd’s energy

flyfishingfrog

In fairness I complained when it was 2-0. Hard for the players to get excited though when they look up and half the crowd is opposing fans, students aren’t loud, and season ticket holders are doing the opposite of their push of standing the entire game. Basketball more than any sport imo feeds off the crowd’s energy
Yeah - that is the reason they shoot worse than a high school team - because there are opposing fans...

Last edited:

AroundWorldFrog

I hear ya. But there's been a lack of any visceral emotion by the players for sometime now.