• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Ohio St. Prediction Threads

Frog-in-law1995

Somebody bet a [ Finebaum ]load of money on TCU at 1 am this morning. Lot of action on OSU yesterday afternoon bumped the spread up to 14. Sharps bought it back down to 12.5 this morning, but one online book moved from 13.5 to 12 at 1am. That’s a big swing on Thursday for a game with a lot of action on it.

frogs9497

IDK, but I’ve always felt like the food options near Jerryworld are turrible. Granted, I haven’t been to the new Texas Live area (or whatever it’s called).

TCURiggs

Y'all have thrown out some good suggestions for the Ohio St visitors, but I'll add one more: "Texas Live!" in Arlington near the stadiums. If you're looking for something to do on game day, other than tailgate in the lots, I've heard nothing but good things about the new Texas Live!. Plenty of food/drink options, all connected in one area where you can wander around with drink in-hand.

Frog-in-law1995

Y'all have thrown out some good suggestions for the Ohio St visitors, but I'll add one more: "Texas Live!" in Arlington near the stadiums. If you're looking for something to do on game day, other than tailgate in the lots, I've heard nothing but good things about the new Texas Live!. Plenty of food/drink options, all connected in one area where you can wander around with drink in-hand.

Haven’t been yet, but looks pretty awesome. Too bad it’s anchored on two pretty sorry-ass sports franchises (hopefully the Rangers get better...I have no hope for the Boys). I haven’t hung out in Arlington since Front Row Friday’s closed, but will definitely check it out. In fact, just looked their website, and Poo Live Crew is playing Saturday at 3 at Arlington Backyard. Love me some [ Finebaum ]ty 80s pop, Dan Band style. Might have to make a day of it over there, after CGD, of course.

LisaLT

I'm a big history buff so I'm hoping to visit the 6th floor museum, but I'm wondering if it will be worth the headache.
The JFK museum is worth it. I really enjoyed it. I live in Cali and was in Dallas for a business trip recently and this was one place I wanted to visit. I recommend it!!

Snoop1122

Unfortunately I am taking Ohio St. 35- Frogs 27. I think Frogs play a lot better against Ohio St but Ohio St. is just too good on both sides of ball. Robinson looked okay in the second half when the rain let up. SR had a couple of errant throws in the middle of defenders in the second half that he cannot do against Ohio St.

Mean Purple

I am going to the game. Any members who live in the Dallas/Arlington area, what are some recommended restaurants?
Someone responded about the big multifood place on Arlington. I would advise going there on game day. Just because it keeps you near the stadium and traffic is not always predictable here. On Friday night, depends what city you are staying in.

Safe travels. Glad folks are coming in for the game, even if it is at Jerry world.

cdsfrog

Jesus that's a lot a respect for us from ESPN. Almost every prediction is a close loss and 3 wins with a massive spread.

Moose Stuff

Couple interesting early games that should give us a little insight into what we’re getting into Sat night...... Rutgers at Kansas and SMU at Mich.

Frog-in-law1995

Mama’s on Fielder. We do a lot of 2-3 hour Six Flags trips on Friday nights in the summer with the grandparents and stop there on the way home almost every time.