• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Ohio St. Prediction Threads

Apparently the difference in the game isn't based off of average line height and weight so I'll talk about other things. I've long respected TCU and have known them as the Big 12 team that plays defense. GP is obviously has a genius football mind and I have no doubt that he has not shown a great deal that he is planning on using Saturday, but I'm guessing that the Buckeyes are in the same boat. I'm excited to see two good teams play and appreciate the scouting reports you guys have given for fans on the other side. If you're looking for a similar website for Ohio State, I would suggest elevenwarriors.com

Chongo94

so are we going to win or what? i got my magic purple underwear ready to go...

giphy.gif

Not to alarm the board but the OSU quarterback wears one as well. Although to my knowledge he's a nice guy and doesn't have any tin foil in it

Attachments

• Haskins.jpg
    Haskins.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 5

Moose Stuff

This is an ignorant and tired narrative. I'm not going to even talk about Urban Meyer. I came to this site to talk about the game and show my respect for TCU as an Ohio State fan, but I've been shocked at how ignorant the people on here are. Painting Ohioans as ignorant white trash illiterates and acting as tho we're all unemployed losers who have nothing going for us in life besides Ohio State football. Pretty shameful really.
Yeah, yeah, yeah..... “please don’t talk about what a giant POS our coach is”..... we’ve already covered that. The rest of your comments will definitely make things better.

Mean Purple

This is an ignorant and tired narrative. I'm not going to even talk about Urban Meyer. I came to this site to talk about the game and show my respect for TCU as an Ohio State fan, but I've been shocked at how ignorant the people on here are. Painting Ohioans as ignorant white trash illiterates and acting as tho we're all unemployed losers who have nothing going for us in life besides Ohio State football. Pretty shameful really.
Glad to see your internet is back up on the Clayton home. I hear those hook ups can vary from park to park.

Justvisiting

Glad to see your internet is back up on the Clayton home. I hear those hook ups can vary from park to park.

I don't even live in Ohio jackass lol. I could come on here and regurgitate a bunch of ignorant stereotypes about Texans, but I'd prefer to talk about a football game. You have no rebuttal so you make assumptions that I'm some poor dumb hillbilly. In fact, I'm a college educated father of 2 with a good job and a happy life. I didn't attack anyone....in fact, I stated that I've always respected the TCU football program.

Mean Purple

I don't even live in Ohio jackass lol. I could come on here and regurgitate a bunch of ignorant stereotypes about Texans, but I'd prefer to talk about a football game. You have no rebuttal so you make assumptions that I'm some poor dumb hillbilly. In fact, I'm a college educated father of 2 with a good job and a happy life. I didn't attack anyone....in fact, I stated that I've always respected the TCU football program.
You should respect TCU. In fact, you should respect the entire State of Texas. And you should realize how bad it sounds that even a state like Ohio won't have you.