• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Ohio St. Prediction Threads

Horny4TCU

Someone remind me why we need the Ohio St fans who come to our board to apologize or defend Urban?
Because Zach Smith beat his wife and Urban might or might not have known about it... Even though, the powers that be seem to think whatever his involvement was, warrants a 3 game suspension.

However, what they should be apologizing for is that selling your ring gets more of a punishment than knowing about beating a woman. Rings are obviously more valuable than Ohio women.

FrogLifeYo

Because Zach Smith beat his wife and Urban might or might not have known about it... Even though, the powers that be seem to think whatever his involvement was, warrants a 3 game suspension.

However, what they should be apologizing for is that selling your ring gets more of a punishment than knowing about beating a woman. Rings are obviously more valuable than Ohio women.

So really you want an OSU fan to come hear and not talk football but give us an explanation for the stupidity and negligence of its football coach and it’s school administration? Guess I just can’t figure out how an apology by a guy sitting in his basement in Dayton makes TCU or any other college football fan feel better about that terrible situation.

I also tend to think it’s more fun to talk smack about football...

Horny4TCU

So really you want an OSU fan to come hear and not talk football but give us an explanation for the stupidity and negligence of its football coach and it’s school administration? Guess I just can’t figure out how an apology by a guy sitting in his basement in Dayton makes TCU or any other college football fan feel better about that terrible situation.

I also tend to think it’s more fun to talk smack about football...
I would rather they talk football, too. However like you asked earlier... why do they come to our board to defend Urban.

Eight

It's worth mentioning that while there is zero evidence that Craig James Killed 5 Hookers at SMU, there is copious evidence that Urban Meyer knowingly kept a wife beater on his staff.

holeeeee [ Finebaum ]..........bob you might want to trademark that phrase and have a few t-shirts printed... not just in purple, but green and white, navy and white, and maize and blue

I'd worry way more about Patterson getting into the head of your QB and making a bit of a mess of your offense. That's what he's best at. Now, it doesn't always work, see last year's OU games, but if TCU wins this game OSU fans will be wondering what the hell happened to their offense. And the thing that gives me the most hope is that your QB is relatively inexperienced and that usually means some trouble for TCU opponents.

Our offense is pretty inconsistent and I'm not expecting them drive the ball up and down the field, if TCU wins it'll be because we didn't turn it over and we gave your QB fits.
For what it’s worth, GP made a mess of freshman Baker Mayfield. He eventually got us back, but his first game against us was brutal. His QBR was 9.9 that game.

Justvisiting

This is an ignorant and tired narrative. I'm not going to even talk about Urban Meyer. I came to this site to talk about the game and show my respect for TCU as an Ohio State fan, but I've been shocked at how ignorant the people on here are. Painting Ohioans as ignorant white trash illiterates and acting as tho we're all unemployed losers who have nothing going for us in life besides Ohio State football. Pretty shameful really.

MAcFroggy

For what it’s worth, GP made a mess of freshman Baker Mayfield. He eventually got us back, but his first game against us was brutal. His QBR was 9.9 that game.

The difference is Mayfield was a true freshman and Haskins is a redshirt sophomore. That is a lot of additional practices for Haskins compared to Mayfield.

Horny4TCU

This is an ignorant and tired narrative. I'm not going to even talk about Urban Meyer. I came to this site to talk about the game and show my respect for TCU as an Ohio State fan, but I've been shocked at how ignorant the people on here are. Painting Ohioans as ignorant white trash illiterates and acting as tho we're all unemployed losers who have nothing going for us in life besides Ohio State football. Pretty shameful really.
Clearly not all of you are ignorant and have enough sense to use google and find a TCU Forum to talk smack... However, little rebuttal for defending your programs current mark of shame. I hope for your wife's sake that Ohio St doesn't poop the bed, she doesn't need another "trip" down the stairs.

H0RNEDFR0G

Only QB I can think of recently who really beat us up in his first start against us was that kid from the FCS team in 2016. A few others crept above 200 yards with a TD or 2 and no picks, but can’t think of a QB that beat us with his arm.

We've had trouble with huge WRs in the past. Wieneke from South Dakota is 6'4" 220 lbs. Iowa State's Lazard also gave us fits in 2017 he was 6'5" 220 that was also Kempt's first start against us. Texada was the man, but at 5'10" 160 pounds dripping wet, he had trouble with the big fellas.

Last edited:

Zubaz

I hope for your wife's sake that Ohio St doesn't poop the bed, she doesn't need another "trip" down the stairs.
giphy.gif

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Clearly not all of you are ignorant and have enough sense to use google and find a TCU Forum to talk smack... However, little rebuttal for defending your programs current mark of shame. I hope for your wife's sake that Ohio St doesn't poop the bed, she doesn't need another "trip" down the stairs.
Uhhhh

Dear Ohio A&M /wife beater state visitors,

If my alma mater (or school whose t-shirt I bought) swept inconvenient facts under the rug and handed out a farcical punishment like yours recently did I would put my swag in the goodwill box and stop going to games. If it came to light that our coach was enabling domestic violence or other disgusting dangerous behavior, I’d be getting my torch and pitchfork.

It may be beat down of Ole Miss proportions, or we may lose. But either way I will still proudly wear purple knowing my school has priorities and principles. You, on the other hand ,root for a school that is willing to employ scum in order to win games.

P.S. I’m not on YOUR board talking smack. And I’m not sorry if this offends you.