• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Baylllllllllor Game Thread

SwissArmyFrog

Enjoying the Sic’em Game Thread.

After Reagor’s TD pass was ruled to have hit the ground, there was:

Bear Rammage: Tcu always tries to fake catches.

Just so rich - a fountain that so many can drink from and enjoy.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
So you think there are a lot of positives to being up by 2 on a 1-10 Baylor team who gets ball to start second half. You let a bad team hang around long enough and you will get beat. If they take opening possession down the field and score it's gonna upset alert. Let's keep talking about how bad Baylor sucks and how this game will be a cake walk.
Where did you go lizard boy? You were so adamant Frogs were in trouble. Come defend yourself or admit you were wrong like usual.

netty2424

Wasn't sure where to put this so it lands here, and may have been discussed already as I haven't been in the game thread. Watching the game replay on DVR and GP and Gladney got into it on the sideline.

Looked like GP told Gladney to leave and Gladney jumped up. Innis Gaines and a couple other guys grabbed him and pulled him back to sit down. GP continued ripping his ass.

Announcers saying GP just cares about his players and is always coaching.

To me, the broadcast sat on that way too long. GP looked bad IMO.

And yes "that's just GP" I know, but it's not a good look whether he's right or wrong.

jake102

Yeah, it was a rough day for Gladney in the GP department. Rare to see a solidified starter get benched for most of the game without injury concerns

Hope Patterson is building him back up

Chico Dusty

Wasn't sure where to put this so it lands here, and may have been discussed already as I haven't been in the game thread. Watching the game replay on DVR and GP and Gladney got into it on the sideline.

Looked like GP told Gladney to leave and Gladney jumped up. Innis Gaines and a couple other guys grabbed him and pulled him back to sit down. GP continued ripping his ass.

Announcers saying GP just cares about his players and is always coaching.

To me, the broadcast sat on that way too long. GP looked bad IMO.

And yes "that's just GP" I know, but it's not a good look whether he's right or wrong.

I interpreted as GP was ripping out the D and specifically Gladney and Gladney wasn’t having it and seemed to be walking off, like this and that is when Gaines stepped in and was like don’t do that, sit down and listen to coach. Was intense for sure - and would be interested to know for sure.

netty2424

Yeah, it was a rough day for Gladney in the GP department. Rare to see a solidified starter get benched for most of the game without injury concerns

Hope Patterson is building him back up
Yep. Heard on the radio on the way home Gladney hadn't played in the second half and was replaced by Tony James. Landry was going to find out if there was an injury. Determined he was fine.

Took my 2 year old daughter today, just the two of us. She was ready to go by the end of the first quarter so I got to listen to the rest of the game on radio broadcast on our long ride home. She was asleep before we left lot 14.

Tom Brown

Yep. Heard on the radio on the way home Gladney hadn't played in the second half and was replaced by Tony James. Landry was going to find out if there was an injury. Determined he was fine.

Took my 2 year old daughter today, just the two of us. She was ready to go by the end of the first quarter so I got to listen to the rest of the game on radio broadcast on our long ride home. She was asleep before we left lot 14.

He left the field with a trainer

netty2424

I interpreted as GP was ripping out the D and specifically Gladney and Gladney wasn’t having it and seemed to be walking off, like eff this and that is when Gaines stepped in and was like don’t do that, sit down and listen to coach. Was intense for sure - and would be interested to know for sure.
That's basically how I saw it too. He definitely singled Gladney out as he pointed directly at him yelling, followed by Gladney turning his head and saying something smart ass most likely. GP then looks to be pointing towards the lockerroom(obviously assuming, that was just the general direction) what I interpretered as get your ass to the lockerroom. Gladney immediately jumped up and then others intervened. Hopefully just a heat of the moment thing.

netty2424

I'd put Sewo and Jarrison Stewart tied for second. Both had real good games.
Great games by both guys for sure. Sewo is fast and looks super athletic when he gets going. Hope that puts it all together next year. Between him and DA, that could be the best RB duo in the conference.

Last edited:

Big Frog II

Enjoying the Sic’em Game Thread.

After Reagor’s TD pass was ruled to have hit the ground, there was:

Bear Rammage: Tcu always tries to fake catches.

Just so rich - a fountain that so many can drink from and enjoy.
Has anyone ever seen a more mentally disturbed person on sports forums than Bear Rammage?