• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Baylllllllllor Game Thread

Mean Purple

Wife said tv guys say they don' know if we can handle ou. She said they never once mention ed that PM was out and AS was not in his starting position.

BEAT ou

Kenny was 26-36 for 325 yds and 3 tds. There were some bad passes and decisions but he was very effective. The team seemed like they were in a fog to start but still won. I hope CGP can come up with a plan to keep us in the game. If we’re motivated we can win the game.

Armadillo

DILLO, it replays o Fox Sports 1 at 2 am tonight. Set your recorder.

Thanks MP....but I recorded the hell out of that game. I'll watch it most likely Sunday morning. I saw most of the game but missed many of the big plays.

On a side note.....I have one employee who was supposed to work today but he showed up HUNGOVER and I sent him home. He had one job....let me watch the game in my back room. He failed. I may fire him!

Where's Quilter....I need you to come work for me! I'm just down the street from you!!!!

:p:D:rolleyes:o_O

BigPurple87

Thanks MP....but I recorded the hell out of that game. I'll watch it most likely Sunday morning. I saw most of the game but missed many of the big plays.

On a side note.....I have one employee who was supposed to work today but he showed up HUNGOVER and I sent him home. He had one job....let me watch the game in my back room. He failed. I may fire him!

Where's Quilter....I need you to come work for me! I'm just down the street from you!!!!

:p:D:rolleyes:o_O
Yeah fire him cause he came in despite being hungover and because you couldn't watch tv. I'm sure he doesn't matter

You've got broadcasters calling out the refs for the no call leaping, the no call endzone pass interference, and the bad illegal man downfielD. One of those calls brings a TD back, one is first down from the 1, and 1 is a first down from the 20 instead of a missed field goal. Pretty legit.
My point is that you only poke your head up when the Bears show a (thready) pulse. That’s your schtick.

Also, I’m sure BU lost today due to officiating lmao