• The KillerFrogs

TCU v. Utah game predictions?

FROGDADDY

Remember that time we played in our first BCS game ever and our OC's called terrible plays and our QB threw 3 picks?

Very clearly. Worth noting that I didn't criticize you for your prediction, I criticized you for your dismay that someone else criticized you.

utesfan100

Utes 30 Frogs 10 - Dalton will not be able to hear the count and will be rushed and sacked losing his confidence. Home advantage is HUGE. Asiata and Wide will run all over the Frogs, Smitheson will have a great game, and Winn will have some killer passes. TCU is WAY over-rated. It won't be close like 2008. ESPN always picks against the Utes in big games and always has to eat crow.

puckster59

Said it before ... I can't see one area on the field where Utah made up substantial enough ground on the Frogs from last year to warrant an upset pick. Only team that can beat the Frogs is the Frogs. If CGP lets 'em play, it will be comfortable at halftime, over midway through the third. I think he will. I think he's got cards he's been waiting til this week to play.

41-15 visitors.

dweller

Mays, James, Pollack... all those BCS homers are going to say whoever loses is "Just proven that they were overrated." And whoever wins "Didn't beat anyone impressive as winning versus a BCS school." No matter what the score. Book it.
I've been thinking the same thing.

PurplePainD

Utes 30 Frogs 10 - Dalton will not be able to hear the count and will be rushed and sacked losing his confidence. Home advantage is HUGE. Asiata and Wide will run all over the Frogs, Smitheson will have a great game, and Winn will have some killer passes. TCU is WAY over-rated. It won't be close like 2008. ESPN always picks against the Utes in big games and always has to eat crow.

Now that was good for a laugh. I respect Utah, and home field will keep this closer than I would like, but in the end the better team will win - Frogs 24-9

joefrog91

Obviously not a real Ute fan because he misspelled the QB's name. :rolleyes:

utesfan100

Why would I care how your qb's name is spelled. He's still going down. I'm glad you guys are all pie-eyed. It will be sweeter when Utah crushes you tomorrow. You disgraced the MWC when you lost to the Smurfs and proved you weren't for real last year, best to get it over with in a non-BCS game this year. Also let's not forget your squeaker last year at Air Force. You don't play well on the road against tough teams. You will find out how tough the Utes are tomorrow. Texans are know for one main thing, empty bragging.
How are the Dallas Cowboys working out for you by the way?

Frog89

Why would I care how your qb's name is spelled. He's still going down. I'm glad you guys are all pie-eyed. It will be sweeter when Utah crushes you tomorrow. You disgraced the MWC when you lost to the Smurfs and proved you weren't for real last year, best to get it over with in a non-BCS game this year. Also let's not forget your squeaker last year at Air Force. You don't play well on the road against tough teams. You will find out how tough the Utes are tomorrow. Texans are know for one main thing, empty bragging.

Cowboys? I hate the Cowboys, but I have to laugh at the empty bragging Texans line as the Cowboys have 5 Super Bowl wins in however many tries.

Everybody here is pretty confident from 2008. Personally, I'm going to be concerned if the game is close. My guess is TCU wins by 10, but I'm not as confident as others. Utah's been putting it to people this year. As for tough teams on the road, Clemson, Stanford and OU come to mind in the last few years - all due respect to your stadium and team. We have played other teams. And if you think your stadium is in the player's heads, I think you are incorrect. All we have to do tomorrow is play our game, and we'll come out on top.. Will be tough, but we'll win.

texasrobster1997

I just can't think of any scenario, outside of 3 or 4 bad turnovers by TCU, that Utah wins this game. I do think if we start slow, or we make some mistakes it will be closer. However, if we come out and play to our potential I see the frogs winning comfortably!

"A" game TCU 31
Utah 10

What scares me the most about this game is that I said the above before the Fiesta bowl and the 2008 utah game. On paper, we win both games

"B-" game TCU 20
Utah 17

Ravenous Ute

Obviously a Zoobie trolling as a Ute fan! Go away Zoob!

Frog89

One thing you were right about in the above post, is it wouldn't be close like 2008...