• The KillerFrogs

TCU v. Utah game predictions?

FROGDADDY

I think 21- 17 Utah is a reasonable prediction.... I don't see why so many of yall have a problem with that. If we all think TCU is going to win every game, then why have a predictions thread? Group think at its best.

"So many"?????? 3 or 4 people at most made a comment.

FROGDADDY

So many could be 1 or 2. Its a subjective term. Could be a few million.

So you made a post where you predicted that we would lose perhaps the biggest game in TCU football history because our QB is going to throw 3 picks and our OC's are going to "screw up again and call terrible plays" and yet somehow you didn't think even ONE person would comment on that??? I'll never understand why some of you think it's a good idea to be stupid on purpose.

jake102

So you made a post where you predicted that we would lose perhaps the biggest game in TCU football history because our QB is going to throw 3 picks and our OC's are going to "screw up again and call terrible plays" and yet somehow you didn't think even ONE person would comment on that??? I'll never understand why some of you think it's a good idea to be stupid on purpose.

Remember that time we played in our first BCS game ever and our OC's called terrible plays and our QB threw 3 picks?

LVfrog

I would really like to think we'll score 30+ points but I think 21-27 is not out of the question. This game is going to be very hard and the Frogs are going to play very well. Frogs score late to cover 27-17.

boonecountyman

I would really like to think we'll score 30+ points but I think 21-27 is not out of the question. This game is going to be very hard and the Frogs are going to play very well. Frogs score late to cover 27-17.

Impartial fan here.I got Utah+5 on my parlay card and will go that way.Utah 3-0 vs TCU at Utah and on 20+ game winning streak at home.

curt3301

27 - 20 frogs

We come out of the gate clicking and smak them in the mouth first with an Ed Wesly up the middle TD. They come back the same way AFA did but with a long pass play. GP jumps down the db's throat and that doesnt happen again the rest of the game. We contain their offense till late in the game while our depth on offense gives them fits the whole game. A healthy dose of our three headed back feild has them befuddled. We are up by 10 in the forth and they get a field goal to bring it within seven but we milk the clock and keep them out of the endzone. Although i wont see any of this cuz im so nervous i might not watch the game. Pretty sure i might have an anxiety attack before this thing is over.

3RD DOWN 33

Curt,
your not as nervous as me!! i havent stopped pacing yet.
- I for one do not think Utah is overrated, I think they are a legit well coached team, and anyone that thinks we are going to go in there and do what we did last yr is not going to happen.
- Jordyn Wynn's last yr in against Cal in the bowl game opened my eyes, he is going to be a star.
- with that being said, PITT is trash we would destroy them, we would destroy Iowa St also.
- Shaky Smithson will have a td, i am worried about that guy
- don't know how they replace Sylvester and Johnson on D, a lot bigger loss than D wash and Hughes in my opinion.
- today is the day the nation learns about Wesley and Jason Teague, Wynn will look his way at least once. I say two int's for Wynn
- If andy is the type of player and kid I think he is he will look forward to this moment. America meet Josh Boyce big time game
- GP has had this game circled since March...... Last yr in the Fiesta Bowl was a great teaching moment, we overlooked a team and we got spanked. Won't happen again, were not going to waltz into their house and win by 30.

Because of CGP, and andy we win 23 20 in a nail biter.

eagartotri

24-13 Frogs. Our defense holds strong, emotions run high the whole game and keep it close. Wynn is solid with time to operate, so collapsing the pocket will be key. Offense gets a slow start, Waymon James comes in and is the difference maker they have not prepped for. Eddie Wide gets shut down, Utes go one dimensional and defense prevails. TCU scores final touchdown late to seal the game.

Day game suppresses the crowd and as Utah offense is inconsistent against TCU D, fans start to disengage. After the dome experience and Clemson, crowd is not the factor it may have been two years ago. Andy is fired up and takes control. We've got heart and business like mindset this year. We'll get it done....and walk away with national respect. This game defines our program from a national perspective until our next game again bsu.

bbell

I just can't think of any scenario, outside of 3 or 4 bad turnovers by TCU, that Utah wins this game. I do think if we start slow, or we make some mistakes it will be closer. However, if we come out and play to our potential I see the frogs winning comfortably!

"A" game TCU 31
Utah 10

"B-" game TCU 20
Utah 17

Ravenous Ute

I'm going to say TCU 28, Utah 10. That is about the most we can win by without pollsters thinking that Utah really sucks.

Mays, James, Pollack... all those BCS homers are going to say whoever loses is "Just proven that they were overrated." And whoever wins "Didn't beat anyone impressive as winning versus a BCS school." No matter what the score. Book it.