• The KillerFrogs

TCU v. Utah game predictions?

jake102

21 - 17, Utah
Early mistakes are too much to handle and we end up pushing which creates more mistakes. Offensive coordinators screw up again and call terrible plays

Stats
Dalton 21 for 35 257 yards 1 TD 3 Int (one pick six)
Wesley 17 carries 120 yards 1 TD
Tucker 9 Carries 40 Yards
James 2 carries, 5 yards
Boyce 4 catches 85 yards 1 TD (really think this is the game where the nation will find out about Boyce)
Carder gets a pick.

I think Hicks Pick Six rears its ugly head again.

D

Daniel Plainview

And where might the 2 points be from between these?

Bad Snap forced RGIII to kick the ball thru the endzone and out of bounds.

haha, not only do you have a memory worse than my grandmother...but you can't add either!

so, now that we know you can't add. did you go to tech? or aggie?

D

Daniel Plainview

21 - 17, Utah
Early mistakes are too much to handle and we end up pushing which creates more mistakes. Offensive coordinators screw up again and call terrible plays

Stats
James 2 carries, 5 yards
Boyce 4 catches 85 yards 1 TD (really think this is the game where the nation will find out about Boyce)
Carder gets a pick.

I bet you thought Bill White was going to be our Governer also huh?

C'mon man, where is the homer in you?

60FROG

Utah likes to strip the ball. TCU turns the table, takes care of the ball and impress with 45/10 score. Lou likes TCU, I like TCU. GO FROGS!!

dweller

21 - 17, Utah

Stats
James 2 carries, 5 yards
Carder gets a pick.

Great strategy,set the bar low and then you will never be disappointed. :blink:

jake102

I bet you thought Bill White was going to be our Governer also huh?

C'mon man, where is the homer in you?

I also predicted we would lose to Boise last year...........

And I thought Rick Perry would be our governer. Although I was holding out for Bush to make a comeback.

MidlandFrog

Why do people have to do the devil's advocate thing??? You went to the school, be a homer. It doesn't make you cool. Maybe I'm wrong but I have watched Baylor and Utah play, Baylor has more playmakers, not a better team overall, but they are better at WR (Wright, Gordon, Williams) and I believe Finley is much more of a gamebreaker than Wide or Asiata. To be honest their offense doesn't scare me nearly as much as Baylor's did coming in (have you seen them lately). Would any of you take Wynn over Griffin? I sure as hell wouldn't. Name one big game that Wynn has won ( I don't consider beating Iowa State on the road a big win). They key to the game is Dalton, if he avoids mistakes, I think our chances are great, because we will be able to run the ball against them. No way Andy doesn't pull this one out and he will make you eat crow Jake.

honnonih

21 - 17, Utah

Stats
James 2 carries, 5 yards
Carder gets a pick.

Communist

YA

Why do people have to do the devil's advocate thing??? You went to the school, be a homer. It doesn't make you cool. Maybe I'm wrong but I have watched Baylor and Utah play, Baylor has more playmakers, not a better team overall, but they are better at WR (Wright, Gordon, Williams) and I believe Finley is much more of a gamebreaker than Wide or Asiata. To be honest their offense doesn't scare me nearly as much as Baylor's did coming in (have you seen them lately). Would any of you take Wynn over Griffin? I sure as hell wouldn't. Name one big game that Wynn has won ( I don't consider beating Iowa State on the road a big win). They key to the game is Dalton, if he avoids mistakes, I think our chances are great, because we will be able to run the ball against them. No way Andy doesn't pull this one out and he will make you eat crow Jake.
The board is made up of opinions. My heart says TCU, but my head says utah. I didn't realize that we all had to post alike and all share the same opinions. It sure would make this board a boring place if all we got was the same posts and agreement over and over. Sounds commie to me.

MidlandFrog

The board is made up of opinions. My heart says TCU, but my head says utah. I didn't realize that we all had to post alike and all share the same opinions. It sure would make this board a boring place if all we got was the same posts and agreement over and over. Sounds commie to me.

That's completely fine, but you have to explain that pick. How on earth do you see Utah scoring 27 on us, while holding us to 16?? Looking at games this year, it seems you are giving our guys zero credit and them way too much just because they are at home.

HoustonHornedFrog

That's completely fine, but you have to explain that pick. How on earth do you see Utah scoring 27 on us, while holding us to 16?? Looking at games this year, it seems you are giving our guys zero credit and them way too much just because they are at home.

Only way I could see Utah scoring 27 is if it is a blow out like last year and they hit on some big plays for what are basically meaningless scores, or .... we completely blow up and turn the ball over multiple times.

jake102

I think 21- 17 Utah is a reasonable prediction.... I don't see why so many of yall have a problem with that. If we all think TCU is going to win every game, then why have a predictions thread? Group think at its best.

I bet everyone here thought we would beat Oklahoma a couple years ago.