• The KillerFrogs

TCU v. A&M: Saturday Super Regional Game Thread (2pm ESPN)

ChrisBradshaw

How many less Aggie fans show up tomorrow? Do they really want to sit in that heat tomorrow especially after what happened today?

Over or Under 800 Aggies tomorrow?

Ron Swanson

I'm wearing all the purple at the bar, and a random guy just walked up to me and congratulated me on a great game, well played, etc...

I shook his hand and said thanks, but still have no idea if he had an angle or if he was even an Aggie or what

Frogo

Phil Philbertson said:
It's like when Dems lose an election and play race card. Aggies revert to Bon Fire. Didn't happen.

Thanks,

Phil
Stop with the politics. Not everyone here is Republican and believes Dick Cheney. But we all love TCU baseball. Thanks, Phil.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
ImwithBU said:

Yes I did compare the two events.  In both events parents had children die, so people joking about it ignores the fact that it was something tragic for someone else, which was my point.  Its a joke to some of you put a painful reality to someone else.  If you are reading anymore into than this then thats your problem.
Dude, go hang out on the Baylor baseball forum.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
PurplFrawg said:
then he should try the SMU baseball forum?
Only if he's a hooker and joined by 4 of his friends. You know, as long as we're on the death theme and all.

SnoSki

CG2V6JKUAAA2bDf.jpg

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
NNM said:
Can't attend today's game because at a marriage conference in Houston . Gave my tix to my cousin, also a frog. I'll drive up tomorrow morning for the game and, if necessary, stay for Monday's.

So here's my dilemma. The module at 2:00 pm is on "we fight too." So do I attend that session, and watch the game later on DVR, or do I skip the session, thereby living out the title of the module, or do I surreptitiously check scores or even watch the game on my cell? I'm so confused!
Update. So to solve the dilemma I stayed at the marriage conference with my wife and moved us to the very corner. Then I simultaneously, surreptitiously watched the game on WatchESPN (I still can't stand Sam Jackson) on my cell, and took notes on both the "we fight too" module and the "marital intimacy" module. Mission accomplished. And got to leave early and see the last two innings on the big screen at home. Wife is happy, I am happy, all is well with the world.

So now I've just thoroughly amused myself by reading the game thread on Txags, getting updated here, and getting ready to leave early tomorrow to see another great game tomorrow.

Good night and Go Frogs!

Frogo

I found it a little irritating that one of the TV guys claimed the TCU stands had begun clearing out against NC State when they were ahead 8-1. It was a passing comment praising the comeback but he clearly just assumed that fact without checking.