• The KillerFrogs

TCU v. A&M: Saturday Super Regional Game Thread (2pm ESPN)

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
OICU812 said:
This is what takes the annoying to next-level... It's that other people in Texas (other than UT) allow aggy to set the terms of the discussion.  "Whoa, we can't talk about that, aggy said so!"  So fine, you go ahead and review the Robert's Rules of Orderly Posting According to Aggy before saying anything, and be sure not to step on  or even look too hard at the grass.
Popcorngif

Chieves

OICU812 said:
This is what takes the annoying to next-level... It's that other people in Texas (other than UT) allow aggy to set the terms of the discussion.  "Whoa, we can't talk about that, aggy said so!"  So fine, you go ahead and review the Robert's Rules of Orderly Posting According to Aggy before saying anything, and be sure not to step on  or even look too hard at the grass.

Kevin Smith

We had an aggie on top row of first base line that showered the crowd with his water bottle when they scored a run. A TCU fan turned around and said what the hell man. He responded with it just water so sit down. Seriously

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
OICU812 said:

Also, don't you dare Woo... It's disrespectful to "Whoop!"and there was an aggy once who said Whoop and later died.
Dude, quit while you are behind.

Lot Lizard

Kevin Smith said:
We had an aggie on top row of first base line that showered the crowd with his water bottle when they scored a run. A TCU fan turned around and said what the hell man. He responded with it just water so sit down. Seriously
Where's a R Kelly gif when you need one?

OICU812

Frogs On A Plane said:
Dude, quit while you are behind.
Sorry, being outnumbered on a thread doesn't make you wrong.... What's funny about this to me, is that of the people here suggesting that any mention of "bonfire" automatically makes you a bad person, I'm betting that few if any would hold the university accountable in the lawsuits that followed the one(of many) that they can't let go.... Same mentality that says we automatically have to give police and fire everything they ever ask for because 9/11.

A&M Baseball and Softball
Post Reply1 of 1

Any legs to this "Bonfire Chant" during the game?
Kawasaggie 8:31p

Posted by someone on the Premium Board. Didnt some assistant AD at tcu get **** canned for that stunt?
Capt. America 8:32p

Say what?
spanky 8:34p

I didn't hear anything on the berms
Kawasaggie 8:35p

Good to hear that. Maybe its bs

Just pulled this off of TexAgs. Sorry for the quality

SnoSki

going back a couple pages to the aggy tears on Twitter.

One person said "at least we don't have to go to school and live at TCU." Are you kidding me? Let's see, one is practically a country club with smoking hot women everywhere and the other resembles the USSR in 1982. One has a dance team and cheer squad nationally known for their sheer attractiveness and the other has a crew of milkmen who do strange things with their hands. One athletic program has built a national image on its own merits over the past 15 years, while the other has been known for decades as little more than "not UT."

And that's before you even compare Fort Worth and college station.

OICU812

SnoSki said:
going back a couple pages to the aggy tears on Twitter.

One person said "at least we don't have to go to school and live at TCU." Are you kidding me? Let's see, one is practically a country club with smoking hot women everywhere and the other resembles the USSR in 1982. One has a dance team and cheer squad nationally known for their sheer attractiveness and the other has a crew of milkmen who do strange things with their hands. One athletic program has built a national image on its own merits over the past 15 years, while the other has been known for decades as little more than "not UT."

And that's before you even compare Fort Worth and college station.
Good friends of mine(both aggie grads) brought their kid from east coast to look at several campuses in Texas.  Loved TCU.  Liked Rice and Baylor too.  Hated A&M, because the campus was so ugly.

El Froggo

What is it about playing A&M that makes us talk about ticket allocation and fan chants? Shouldn't we be discussing baseball?

I mean... We win either way... But still.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
jack the weed said:
CDC was leading the chant with orchestra batons standing on the roof of the press box.
Yep. I saw the whole thing.

Just after that, the marching band came out and made a formation that looked like one of their bonfires. Then they started crashing to the 'ground' while playing Yakety Sax. At the same time, Boschini is over at home plate drowning a collie in a washtub filled with Bevo's piss.

ImwithBU

Lot Lizard said:
LOL at you comparing the bonfire tragedy to a murder.

TCUdirtbag said:
Hold up. Did you just equate the bonfire tragedy with the Baylor basketball murder/coverup?

Yes I did compare the two events.  In both events parents had children die, so people joking about it ignores the fact that it was something tragic for someone else, which was my point.  Its a joke to some of you put a painful reality to someone else.  If you are reading anymore into than this then thats your problem.

MTfrog5

ImwithBU said:

Yes I did compare the two events.  In both events parents had children die, so people joking about it ignores the fact that it was something tragic for someone else, which was my point.  Its a joke to some of you put a painful reality to someone else.  If you are reading anymore into than this then thats your problem.
People don't make fun of Baylor because of the murder. They make fun of Baylor because they tried to cover up a murder within the athletic department. Not the say as the aggie tragedy at all.

ImwithBU

MTfrog5 said:
People don't make fun of Baylor because of the murder. They make fun of Baylor because they tried to cover up a murder within the athletic department. Not the say as the aggie tragedy at all.

We all know Baylor was wrong, but does that make my point any less valid.  Was it not a tragic event for his parents and family?   That was my point.  No need to respond, carry on with your original topic.