• The KillerFrogs

TCU Uniform?

talor

good
Thought the whites looked sharp against UNLV....

I prefer this look as well, but they can wear whatever they want if it produces a dominant road victory in slc.

Hell, they can even wear purple digital camo like this if they want.

3.jpg

FWIW, Army wore digital camo uniforms last week in the game versus VMI

5129795374_1f747efd7f_z.jpg

bumblebeetuna

In terms of national branding, I do agree that changing our uniform every game does little to bring a recognizable color scheme to TCU. Think of ND and other teams that have had similar if not the same uniforms for an extended period of time. The uniform is something that you come to recognize and people can get behind it.

We need to start picking a uni that we can stick with for a while.

South Texas Frog

In terms of national branding, I do agree that changing our uniform every game does little to bring a recognizable color scheme to TCU. Think of ND and other teams that have had similar if not the same uniforms for an extended period of time. The uniform is something that you come to recognize and people can get behind it.

Oregon? :blink:

joejordan

I didn't pick TCU as my school because of the color scheme or the uniforms.

They could wear any color uni and I will be cheering on the Frogs.

Except burnt orange.

FROGDADDY

I see your point, but I don't really agree with it. People get behind good football teams, not uniforms. As long as it says TCU or Horned Frogs on it somewhere people will figure it out. While I like the classic look that teams like Bama and PSU wear, I watch their games because more often than not they've got good football teams.

gdu

No mention of uniform for this week's game in the Game Notes, but it does say we'll be in "throwback" uniforms for SDSU, with purple jerseys and white pants.
We are wearing our white road uniforms.

Do notes actually say "throwback"? I have heard they will have a patch, but have not yet been able to confirm if the team will actually be in "new" uniforms or some we have worn before.