• The KillerFrogs

TCU Uniform?

gdu

We are wearing our road whites. No idea what happened to the camos mentioned by ESPN (and posted first by frogdaddy IIRC).

Today they make uniforms to give one team an advantage over the other. Now it might make a difference or not but I rather TCU wear its new uniforms as it is designed to give TCU an advantage. Utah is a good team and is going to come out with every they have that gives them an advantage, TCU needs to come out and do the same.

gdu

Today they make uniforms to give one team an advantage over the other. Now it might make a difference or not but I rather TCU wear its new uniforms as it is designed to give TCU an advantage. Utah is a good team and is going to come out with every they have that gives them an advantage, TCU needs to come out and do the same.
I sense some comfusion here, so let me try and clear this up for you. Our new home and road uniforms are also pro combats and have the same tech as our last year's and this year's rivalry pro combats.

I sense some comfusion here, so let me try and clear this up for you. Our new home and road uniforms are also pro combats and have the same tech as our last year's and this year's rivalry pro combats.

Oh so your the guy you likes to hide in the TCU football locker room laundry carts. Do you prefer the smell, or the feeling of dirty laundry? Did you find your favorite players jersey and hang it up on your wall? I bet its fun being you.

gdu

Oh so your the guy you likes to hide in the TCU football locker room laundry carts. Do you prefer the smell, or the feeling of dirty laundry? Did you find your favorite players jersey and hang it up on your wall? I bet its fun being you.
I don't own (nor would I want to own) anybody else's jersey. Only jerseys I have are my own (and they are probably at my parents' house anyways).

Dtx_Frog_Fan

[quote name='angelo's frog' timestamp='1288711585' post='677051']
Would they wear the Ice helmets with the all whites? That's a look we haven't seen.
[/quote]

I had been thinking that would be a great look for the Utah game.