1. The KillerFrogs

TCU TECH Game Thread

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by WhiteHispanicFrog, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Happens all the time but our receivers couldn’t do something anything like the precision that requires

Jefffrog1993 and Mean Purple like this.
  2. Why hold on a screen to the opposite side of the field?

3. Flag. Illegal [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] show on the field.

Salfrog likes this.
  4. Team discipline is also an issue. Too many penalties at crucial moments.

5. lewis has had a really year year this year with pick plays and falling down

Volare likes this.
  6. A 21 point lead blown. As I said before we are going to have thousands of season ticket holders in the transfer portal.

Salfrog, Volare and Jefffrog1993 like this.
  7. Snatching a loss from the jaws of victory the new TCU team motto!

Volare likes this.
  8. One year when we used to be good, TCU went up 21-0 vs.Tech in Lubbock. The wheels then came off and we got blown out. I want to saying something happened with Marvin Godbolt, but that was a long time a go and my memory is shot. Hard to remember when we were good. Lol, 2014 seems a long time ago.

C’mon Frogs!

netty2424 likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

Salfrog and Chongo94 like this.
  10. That was 2004, the last time I was as frustrated with on the field play as I am this year

Salfrog likes this.
  11. Heckuva throw and catch.

12. coker got beat to the inside and instinctively reached out.

at least they are trying something different at right tackle even if it means a true freshman who hasn't played much

AroundWorldFrog likes this.
  13. Thank God for Taye Barber!

14. I'll never ask for 83 again,

Barber is the only guy Duggan trusts.

15. 74 needs to sit. NM...he already is but needs to sit outside the field of play

16. Great throw and catch

17. Great throw by Max under extreme pressure.

18. Absolutely incredible, considering where we both were 3-4 years ago, that we are where we are and Baylor has a shot at the playoff

This is a complete and utter Institutional failure to take advantage of a window opened by the 14/15 teams.

Salfrog and Volare like this.
  19. Been meaning to say this most all game - refs suck.

Salfrog and Volare like this.