• The KillerFrogs

TCU opens as a 6 point favorite against SDSU

cdsfrog

Talk about disrespect! For SDSU......guess the 24-7 loss to Michigan did that.

Sweet mother I hope we win this. If we lose this I see 7 wins max and a 3-4 record after 7.

Anyone see the coaches poll? Dropping more than 16 spots....ouch but well deserved.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/

TronCarter

Need big play from defense. That RB is a stud and the QB has a big time arm. These offensive shootouts are only fun from a 3rd party perspective.

Speaking of polls: TEXAS?! God Almighty.

rifram09

As odd as this seems, it is a ton of respect to our program. :rolleyes:

All these years, I've watched UT get all kinds of respect in the polls (like this week!!) and I've just scratched my head trying to figure it out. So it feels good to see that we have a similar form of respect now. We're still a favorite over a pretty salty pass happy SDSU team despite having a laughably porous secondary. I mean, a one-loss SMew team is in the "others rec votes" category in both polls because they pulled out an overtime win against us. Similarly, Baylor is still in the USA Today Top 25 despite losing to K State. They are "others rec votes" in the AP. Meanwhile, the voters didn't leave us out of the top 25 until we (craig james)ing forced them to by losing to both SMU and Baylor in the same year.

Perhaps a 9-3 season and solid bowl win will maintain enough to get us preseason love next year.

y2kFrog

Sweet mother I hope we win this. If we lose this I see 7 wins max and a 3-4 record after 7.

Anyone see the coaches poll? Dropping more than 16 spots....ouch but well deserved.

We are 6-0 all time vs. SDSU, I think this has some to do with it.

NativeFrog

San Diego State will have those six points covered after their first possession. It's gonna be a long night in San Diego, in one of the worst stadiums to watch a football game.

f_399

i am hoping our only remaining loss this year is to bsu

coming off a painful overtime loss to a hated in-state rival, i think tcu will come out and beat sdsu

cdsfrog

San Diego State will have those six points covered after their first possession. It's gonna be a long night in San Diego, in one of the worst stadiums to watch a football game.

You are a moron. Chargers Stadium is really nice, Plaza level is a great view.

PhillyFrog

I watched that Michigan game. SDSU doesn't have the defensive speed to match our skills; Skye Dawson is a Denard Robinson mini-me, without the arm. Their OL is probably on the same level as ULM. McCoy should have a good special teams day, haunted by The Strip.

Wouldn't surprise me if we lose by 30 or win by 50.

Young teams will do that for you.

Gary doesn't get paid enough money, IMHO.

SDSU will bolt out to a 21 point lead in the 1st, go into half up by 14, TCU will make a game of it in the 4th but at end of day we lose by 10.

YA

:blink: , been 3 times thanks.
That stadium is a POS. It clearly needs an overhaul or a tear down. The only saving grace for the place is the train outside its doors for easy access to downtown and the fact that is is in San Diego. But, it is a dump and kinda creepy on the inside.