• The KillerFrogs

TCU not interested in the Big 12

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(Gunner @ Jun 8 2010, 01:54 PM) [snapback]571615[/snapback]
Excuse me, but if Boise is rated number 1 or number 2, where they should be come Sept, you're telling me nobody will watch on TV. That is looney. :biggrin:

What's Boise got to do with this?

OK.....Boise has 5 national TV games. None on Saturday. That should tell something. It won't, but it should.

Froggy Style

QUOTE(Dogfrog @ Jun 8 2010, 05:31 PM) [snapback]571529[/snapback]
They did have over 30K for that Tech game and they did a pretty smart thing. For that game only, they required purchase of a mini package of (I think) three games in order to have access to the UH/Tech ticket. That forced all those Tech fans who attended to buy a total of four tickets for the one game. Tech still had a big turnout.

So, they forced people to buy three tickets to their big game and got 20,000 for the rest of the year. What would have happened without the forced purchase?

I agree with "protect the niche".

Gunner

QUOTE(RSF @ Jun 8 2010, 06:59 PM) [snapback]571621[/snapback]
What's Boise got to do with this?
OK.....Boise has 5 national TV games. None on Saturday. That should tell something. It won't, but it should.

Point is non's are getting a ton of pub. :biggrin: They are not playing on Friday nite, because they are sorry. They are playing on Friday nite's because of eastern ESPN bias and contractual agreements. You think people will not watch Boise vs Va Tech?

gdu

QUOTE(Gunner @ Jun 8 2010, 07:14 PM) [snapback]571647[/snapback]
Point is non's are getting a ton of pub. :biggrin: They are not playing on Friday nite, because they are sorry. They are playing on Friday nite's because of eastern ESPN bias and contractual agreements. You think people will not watch Boise vs Va Tech?

Of course they will. The real question is would they watch #2 Boise-LaTech week 12 on a saturday when theeir own team is playing a conference game?