• The KillerFrogs

TCU mens basketball

PurpleBlood87

You obviously haven't seen 60% of our games this year. Facts are facts. Under ND we had a solid team that made a good run in the NIT. So far in JC's 3rd year there doesn't look like we have any type of shot at post season....
Seriously? At least when CND arrived the cupboard wasn't bare of talent. CND had Corey Santee and without him and Marcus Shropshire the Frogs would have never made that NIT run.

CJC was a terrible hire by a terrible AD. CJC has Zero experience building programs and Kent State became a worse program under his leadership. So glad the Danny Morrison era is no more.

purpleshades

CJC was a terrible hire by a terrible AD. CJC has Zero experience building programs and Kent State became a worse program under his leadership. So glad the Danny Morrison era is no more.
+1

I think CDC is going to step up and make a good decision once season ends. This will be a make or break hire for CDC.

Let me make it easy for you CDC. Get on the phone with Billy G...

Tom Brown

+1

I think CDC is going to step up and make a good decision once season ends. This will be a make or break hire for CDC.

Let me make it easy for you CDC. Get on the phone with Billy G...

We obviously don't mind having basketball coaches with DUI's on their records.

So go for it.

I still want someone with Big East stripes.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being

maybe Christian can replace Schlossnagle, since he's been a colossal failure, too.

VA Froggie

One this is for sure,we know where we are going in two years so recruiting should not be the issue. He should be coming in with a good class knowing the future. If he can't recruit now he never will.

2314@work

Contributor
3 years of his players. That's excuse is out the window now.
billy-gillispie.jpg

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
BTW, we are running in our newspaper tomorrow (and will be online shortly) the obituary for Billy Clyde's mother, who died in Graford.

2314@work

Contributor
BTW, we are running in our newspaper tomorrow (and will be online shortly) the obituary for Billy Clyde's mother, who died in Graford.
Winny was quite a character. She chewed me out once when I wanted to write a story about her for the local PK paper. She was hilarious. RIP, Winny.