1. The KillerFrogs
    Dismiss Notice

TCU Grill Covers

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Hemingway, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Just did a new summer kitchen, need a TCU grill cover. Can anyone make a suggestion?

2. Pics or it didn't happen...

SuperTFrog likes this.
  3. You could create a new post on Killerfrogs, or you could just google "TCU Grill Covers"

4. Have you tried that new dangled thing the kids call Google? Saw about 10 on there...

5. Or fangled...

VictoryLap likes this.
  6. I’m sure he knows Google is a thing, but maybe he wants opinions from people who have bought them and have reviews he can trust.

7. Thank you Ron. I just wanted to hear from people with experience. I have to order everything TCU without ever seeing it in person. So, much appreciated for any suggestions.

8. Only certain people have OT privileges (unless it’s about BBQ)!

9. Interesting thought.... Never really thought of KFC as a “trusted” reservoir of knowledge.

I do trust that Wex will promote all things Ohio State and that Todd D will defend the indefensible and Maniac has never seen an impartial officiating crew in any sport. But that’s about it. I jest. Or maybe I don’t jest. Who knows? Trust me at your own peril.

AND will soon be in the market for a new grill cover myself after Mrs Pharm neglected to let my Weber cool down before putting the cover on. Or maybe the above never happened. But it did.

RollToad likes this.
  10. ...but trust me on the sunscreen.

[​IMG]

Pharm Frog likes this.
  11. What type of grill?

12. [​IMG]

13. I never downplay the potential lack of initiative of kfc posters...

I’ve seen, “please post a link” far too often.

14. Oh its a trusted reservoir

Seriously, finding them is easy but I don't blame him one bit for trying to find out if they are worth the money he'll have to spend.

Salfrog and Hemingway like this.

15. maybe trusted puddle?

16. DCS grill

17. Solid

18. I just leave the top off my grill. That way it don't need no stinkin cover.

19. Do TCU grill covers really exist or are they in the same realm of black jackets? Asking for a friend.

Double V and Eight like this.
  20. BleedNPurple and Hemingway like this.