• The KillerFrogs

TCU fans under fire for prank

OmniscienceFrog

In the immortal words of Hobson (John Guilgud): Go (I'm going to get Banned if I do not EDIT this Immediately) Yourself.

Right along with his other immortal words "Perhaps you would like me to come in there and wash your [Jackie Sherrill] for you, you little [Craig James]."

OmniscienceFrog

Coleman_wtf.gif

"What's Willis talkin' about"?

dweller

Whomever is responsible for the childish signs that went up in Columbus should now be aware of the repercussions that may be attributed to that prank.

Sister Mary Vincent of Pittsburgh, mother superior there for the Little Sisters of the Poor care homes has publicly stated that she is concerned for the welfare of those at the homes because of the vitriol caused by the overzealous Frog fans. Hopefully this will not result in some kind of Arizona situation for anybody because of the misguided TCU fans, who put no thought into their act of poor sportsmanship graffiti.

Whomever did that is certainly no Texas "Christian".

It that type of behavior that gets us overlooked by the committees who decide our fate. Act like you've been there before, people.
You are well named Puff, you are full of yourself.. Climb down off your high horse. It is and was funny. I would be willing to bet that the LSOP donations are up, and lots of people who did not know they exist are now aware. I know many on this forum have made donations so quit overstating things. Good Grief.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
upinsmoke.jpg

Is Sister Mary Elephant still teaching there? Is that knife still stuck in her desk? She was a trip. Remember the day Sgt. Stedanko came and talk to the class? I thought I was busted for rreal dude.

Waccy Frog

You know, this guy may have a point. If Ohio State fans think the Sisters are responsible, things could get ugly for them. Ohio State has the most violent, abusive, car-burning, red neck fan base in America. Judging by the Rose Bowl crowd, Wisconsin isn't far behind. So hopefully their trashy, beer-sodden fan bases don't take this joke out on the Sisters.

geno

Let's cut straight to the real issue here. Forget the LSOP. Forget idiotic president Gee. Focus on this: A grammatical travesty. Whoever said "Whomever is responsible...should..." needs to return to fifth grade English class. "Whomever..." is the objective case. Should be "Whoever..." Now. Does everyone feel better now that the grammar police have awakened? (You don't???)

PurplePutt

Let's cut straight to the real issue here. Forget the LSOP. Forget idiotic president Gee. Focus on this: A grammatical travesty. Whoever said "Whomever is responsible...should..." needs to return to fifth grade English class. "Whomever..." is the objective case. Should be "Whoever..." Now. Does everyone feel better now that the grammar police have awakened? (You don't???)

That could have been me. Sorry I screwed that one up. What drives me crazy though are those who do not use then and than correctly!

fanatical frog

That could have been me. Sorry I screwed that one up. What drives me crazy though are those who do not use then and than correctly!

No.....your and you're. Fast on the heels of there and their.

But seriously, foks. This was one of the all time great college pranks and I sincerely congratulate who or whom-ever is responsible. It was good, harmless fun and also packed a message.