• The KillerFrogs

TCU fans under fire for prank

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
Whomever is responsible for the childish signs that went up in Columbus should now be aware of the repercussions that may be attributed to that prank.

Sister Mary Vincent of Pittsburgh, mother superior there for the Little Sisters of the Poor care homes has publicly stated that she is concerned for the welfare of those at the homes because of the vitriol caused by the overzealous Frog fans. Hopefully this will not result in some kind of Arizona situation for anybody because of the misguided TCU fans, who put no thought into their act of poor sportsmanship graffiti.

Whomever did that is certainly no Texas "Christian".

It that type of behavior that gets us overlooked by the committees who decide our fate. Act like you've been there before, people.

Please, please.... pull your head out...... this could be the stupid post of all time. No...this IS the stupid post of all time.

West Coast Johnny

Whomever is responsible for the childish signs that went up in Columbus should now be aware of the repercussions that may be attributed to that prank.

Sister Mary Vincent of Pittsburgh, mother superior there for the Little Sisters of the Poor care homes has publicly stated that she is concerned for the welfare of those at the homes because of the vitriol caused by the overzealous Frog fans. Hopefully this will not result in some kind of Arizona situation for anybody because of the misguided TCU fans, who put no thought into their act of poor sportsmanship graffiti.

It that type of behavior that gets us overlooked by the committees who decide our fate. Act like you've been there before, people.

Man, those nuns know how to party.

dkfrog

The little sisters of the poor couldn't even buy the type of publicity that this fiasco has brought. I'm sure that the intelligent members of the group know this.

PurplePutt

Yeah--just noticed that. It's the curse of being a pastor. You can't get to kf.c until the last Sunday night meeting is over, and by then all the good stuff's already been said.

The curse of being a pastor???? Say 10 hail Marys my son and donate to Little Sisters of the Poor!

revfrog

Yo David,

If you would look around a little you would find that this has already been posted. You would also find a thread that discusses all of the donations that we are giving to the "Little Sisters of the Poor."

In the end, I am sure they are going to like all the publicity and money that this has brought to their organization. Please be reminded that the arrogant, elitest, jerk, and president of "the" Ohio State University started this.

Yep. I noticed, and already gave my mea culpa. I hadn't gotten to the older threads yet when I posted in this one.

As for Gee, I'm impressed that he came out and apologized with some humor. I've had plenty of times I'd like to take back something I said in public. I just hope I'll have the grace to laugh at myself like he has.

PurplePutt

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass

dinoq.gif

TCUSA

In the immortal words of Hobson (John Guilgud): Go (I'm going to get Banned if I do not EDIT this Immediately) Yourself.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
The little sisters of the poor couldn't even buy the type of publicity that this fiasco has brought. I'm sure that the intelligent members of the group know this.

And we have a winner.

If I had a nickel everytime Little Sisters of the Poor was used as part of a joke when I was growing up, the Order wouldn't need to worry about donations any more. Whether he knows is or not, Gordon Gee did them a favor - because I guarantee donations are up.

57Frog

I suspect the real reason the lsop responded to him is the publicity it would produce . Don't you ? At least it certainly has worked .
Go Frogs .

Dtx_Frog_Fan

I suspect the real reason the lsop responded to him is the publicity it would produce . Don't you ? At least it certainly has worked .
Go Frogs .

And then deny that they want the publicity. I took the bait. They are a savvy bunch and could even teach Craig Thompson a couple moves.

macaroni

Go Frogs .

I think they had to respond because the billboards listed their name on the signature line and reporters kept calling them and asking them if they were responsible for them. There were even some on here that initially thought their organization was actually behind the billboards.

frogman07

Coleman_wtf.gif

monkey is noid.jpg