1. The KillerFrogs

TCU Dorm Flood / Ceiling Collapse

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by tcumaniac, Jan 28, 2020.

1. #1 tcumaniac, Jan 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
    Not sure what the backstory to this is, but this video has gone viral today and is apparently from the sophomore dorm King Hall in the TCU Commons.

Casey8Ball likes this.

2. @TxFrog1999 still having issues with IG embeds. This doesn’t show anything?
    Anyone else not seeing the IG embed? I’m on an up to date iPhoneX.

Boomhauer likes this.
  3. Dorm Slip N Slide

Did it in '70.

HG73, steelfrog and Horny4TCU like this.
  4. Aka "A Tuesday in Milton Daniel"

SuperTFrog, Frog DJ, Frog45 and 12 others like this.
  5. When you blocked up the drain in the showers at Clark, it would float the shoes right out of the RA's closet.

6. Someone clogged the [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]ter!!!

Bonner4Prez likes this.
  7. Wasn't the first time. I remember that happening in '08 after someone "fell asleep" in the shower.

ShadowFrog likes this.
  8. Where was @jugbandxmas

mcdaddy, Bonner4Prez, Salfrog and 2 others like this.
  9. Somebody should call Luther to let him know...

10. was that you the third floor Wog area in The Milton Hilton!?!

ShadowFrog likes this.
  11. No , probably the Dungeon, remember there was a half a floor underground.

ftwfrog likes this.
  12. 2nd floor of fraternity house. I did a backstroke start from the windows, slide across the bathroom floor, slide under the privacy screen by the door, slide out the door, into the dorm room across from the bathroom. Waved at the Housemother as I crossed into the dorm room. A visit to Col Murray was in order.

Frogo likes this.
  13. And Wednesday and Thursday, etc, etc, etc.

Todd D. likes this.
  14. Weird. It was working when I first posted it.

Wonder what changed.

15. Works for me.

16. I’ve had a perpetual issue with IG embeds on this site. Not sure why. Seems to work for others.

Boomhauer and Peacefrog like this.
  17. You win KF.c today.

Casey8Ball and 4 Oaks Frog like this.
  18. In the early mid 90s there was, what we could guess, was a homeless person who would climb through the window (or sneak through the door I guess) to the 1st floor restroom/showers in Clark and sleep in there a few nights in the winter. I saw the guy a few times. Few days later we got notice to not leave windows open, etc.

19. I'm going to have to change the media embed plugin, the current one has a developer that can't seem to keep up with the many changes these networks continue to make to their embed codes. Plus, Facebook sucks.