1. The KillerFrogs

TCU Dorm Flood / Ceiling Collapse

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by tcumaniac, Jan 28, 2020.

1. One of those brand new (at the time) commons dorms flooded my freshmen year first week of school because some kid hung clothes on the fire sprinkler nozzles.

ShadowFrog likes this.
  2. Admit it, you miss MySpace.
    Plus you can’t remember your NetScape password or your Compuserve login.

Bonner4Prez likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

4. Ha ha! In Clark, Steel would go upstairs about 3-4am, block the drains, and turn on all the hot water taps. Sounds like Steel wasn't the only one!

PurplFrawg likes this.
  5. If...investigated and found to be caused by purpose, poor Mom, Dad, Jr, Sis. Talk about the newest members of tv series, Life Below Zero..wouldn't surprise me at all at that age.

6. Girls when they hear the word brunch...now that's funny.

7. I was in Clark 77-81, sometime in the middle TCU installed the chilled water loop system, huge trenches cut around dorms. I woke up late to class, dashed out half dressed, missed the single bridge & ended up in the moat.

steelfrog likes this.
  8. Okay, try adding an IG video/post again and let me know if it works.

10. Not sure if it’s working for others, but this is what I see.

11. What caused it?

12. A possible cause courtesy of SNL:

Land Frog likes this.
  13. The late night fire alarms were always a good sneak preview of who would be doing the AM walk of shame.

Double D likes this.
  14. Breaking Bad's possible explanation:

nwlafrog and tcudoc like this.
  15. I was there. We were so mature and sophisticated back then, eh?

RufeBruton likes this.
  16. When I moved into Tom Brown in 1995 our floor was soaked from the swamp cooler flooding. My roommate left his old TV in the middle of the floor and went back to his house.

I woke up in the morning and turned his TV on

[​IMG]

It shot sparks all over the room. I'm lucky I didn't burn the dorm down my first day.

Eight likes this.
  17. And those pseudo-science psychologists have the nerve to assert the human brain doesn’t fully mature until after 25! As if...

18. Sounds debatable

ShadowFrog likes this.
  19. That’s what I thought....

20. I had some lifelong friends in Clark around that time. Did you know Gorn, Rug, or Mother Wilma??