1. The KillerFrogs

TCU Construction Updates

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by TCUdirtbag, Jan 13, 2014.

1. [QUOTE="Obviously, stadiums are only as good as the fans inside of them, so we all need to show up at every game no matter what.[/QUOTE]

You done gone to meddlin',,,,

2. And one that doesn't throw every pass off his back foot.

netty2424 likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

From the garage roof

4. New scoreboard supports going up!

[​IMG]

BankerFrog, frog-hat and stbrab like this.
  5. Wish we had a webcam

6. Not to Derail probably one of two decent threads to carry us through the summer dead zone but I’m sure I’m about 18 months behind in this speculation—since the east side is badly late, is this going to affect the re-seating of the people who are involved in the +4 who are going to the East club? If so wouldn’t that be a good opportunity to identify those +4 seats that are constantly being filled by opposing fans and reassign those +4 seat tickets to the upper corners of the east and west stands and thereby open up west side behind the Home bench seats to loyal paying AND purple fans? Or is that like asking the world stops spinning??

7. That’s going to be nice

8. You can find those mounting brackets for flat screens on Amazon.

Salfrog, Land Frog, nwlafrog and 8 others like this.
  9. Replacing the north video board is straight out of the movie Idiocracy.

Frog Wild likes this.
  10. I thought the old board was a tad small especially when compared to the ones at UT, Baylor, OU, OSU and Tech. At least this should put us in a comparable position.

netty2424 likes this.
  11. It is, I agree. I’m just sore over the south end zone video board as I sit northwest side and can’t see the north video board due to the overhang.

It’s just a little weird to me that GP sees that small video board and is like “Yep that tiny little ones great! So let’s make the bigger one.........bigger!”

12. I always thought they should remove the little one and do the changes needed to install a decent board above the south suites/complex.

Salfrog and YA like this.
  13. Exactly what I was hoping for. I actually thought about moving my seats south to see the north board, but I like where I sit and the people around us. We rarely ever have visiting fans in our section which to me is worth some sacrifices.

HG73 likes this.
  14. You should bring one of these.

[​IMG]

Just hold it out in front of you and watch the north end zone screen. Images will be backward but you’ll get used to it.

You may need longer arms.

15. The new scoreboard frame looks huge from the tollway.

16. Needs to go on top of west side upper deck for shade purposes...

HFrog12 and Froggish like this.
  17. Could really save a few bucks by just stretching a white sheet across it...

18. I don’t think you can say white sheets in any form...

Salfrog, Horned Toad and Froggish like this.
  19. It might remind people of a concentration camp. Wrong part of history?

Hoosierfrog and Froggish like this.