• The KillerFrogs

TAMU officially notifies Big XII its leaving

Froginexile

They wouldn't do this if they thought SEC wasn't going to accept them. Come on people. Taking the formal steps ...

Top absolutely wrong, I have a friend in the Sunland Conference, they say TAMU will come if SEC rejects them.

When will Friday get here and our boys will have their destiny in their hands not in the hands of some conference and college presidents.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Top absolutely wrong, I have a friend in the Sunland Conference, they say TAMU will come if SEC rejects them.

When will Friday get here and our boys will have their destiny in their hands not in the hands of some conference and college presidents.

Seriously, GayanEmm wouldn't announce their departure plan if they weren't sure they will land in the SEC.

GayanEmm to the Southland? Good grief ...

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Seriously, GayanEmm wouldn't announce their departure plan if they weren't sure they will land in the SEC.

TAMU was under the gun, Beebe allowed them some wiggle room, but though I agree this most likely happens, they are obviously not completely there yet. Personally I think using the guise of not wanting to take away from this weekends game is a huge joke and only confirms this isn't a done deal. 90% there?, 95%, 80% I don't know but its not complete (yet anyway).

jadailyTCU

TAMU was under the gun, Beebe allowed them some wiggle room, but though I agree this most likely happens, they are obviously not completely there yet. Personally I think using the guise of not wanting to take away from this weekends game is a huge joke and only confirms this isn't a done deal. 90% there?, 95%, 80% I don't know but its not complete (yet anyway).

This.

It's gonna happen, but not all the i's and t's are dotted and crossed just yet.

And if, by some odd chance, it doesn't happen....I really hope Mr. Marinatto is paying attention.

(But really, it'll happen.)

Latest posts