1. The KillerFrogs

Superhero Micah: Join the team!!! March 23 @ 8am, Clearfork Ranch

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Ryann Zeller, Mar 12, 2019 at 10:21 PM.

1. KillerFrogs.com family and friends, join our Superhero Micah's team for The Blast, March 23!!!

We will have upload_2019-3-12_21-28-8.png t-shirts for the first 50 people who sign up. You may pick up your shirt on race day, March 23. Plan to wear your Superhero Micah shirt, that evening, to the TCU vs. UT Baseball game at Lupton Stadium at 7:30 pm. #NEGU

I can't be there for the race, but I would like to donate $5, $10, $15... Donate Here
    Sign me up for Micah's team!!! Register HERE for Superhero Micah's team

[​IMG]
    TIME:

6:30am Packet Pick-up
    8:00am 5K
    8:15am 1 mile walk​

5000 Clearfork Main St, Fort Worth, TX 76109

PACKET PICK-UP:

Pick-Up Location
    Luke's Locker
    The Shops at Clearfork
    5255 Monahans Avenue
    Fort Worth, TX 76109​

Date and Time
    Thursday (3/21) and Friday (3/22) from 10 am - 7 pm
    Three curb-side parking spots are reserved for packet pick-up directly in front of Luke's Locker.

Race day pick-up is available, but we encourage you to arrive early to accommodate. Registration/packet pick-up will open at 6:30 am on race day.​

EVENTS:

Q: Can I attend the event to support a team but NOT register for the 1-Mile Fun run or 5K?
    A: Yes! On the day of the event, you may register on-site for the food and beverage portion only and support your team. The cost of this ticket is $30.

• 1- Mile fun run starting at 8:15 am- $25 for adults and $20 for kids
    • 5K beginning at 8:00 am- $35 for adults and $25 for kids

Please note on race day (March 23), the pricing will increase:
    1-Mile fun run starting at 8:15am- $30 for adults and $25 for kids
    5K starting at 8:00am- $40 for adults and $30 for kids
    Festival-only is $30 ​

FOOD:

Participants can enjoy food and drinks from local Fort Worth food vendors. Beer and other adult beverages offered to those 21 and over.​

FAQs:

Q: Can I bring my pet to the event?
    A: No. Unfortunately, pets are not allowed on Heart of the Ranch grounds unless the animal is a service animal.

Q: Can I bring a jogging stroller or wheelchair?
    A: Yes! If you need handicapped access, please email us at TheBlast@cookchildrens.org and we will get it pre-arranged for you!

Q: I have small children- do I need to register them?
    A: Children ages 4 and under are free! Over 4 will register as a child.

Q: Can I attend the event to support a team but NOT register for the 1-Mile Fun run or 5K?
    A: Yes! On the day of the event, you may register on-site for the food and beverage portion only and support your team. The cost for this ticket is $30.

Q: Am I allowed to bring a tent and chairs to set up a gathering space for my team?
    A: Yes! We encourage teams to bring a small tent and chairs to set up a meeting space after the race.

For more information or questions, email MaryJane.Debenport@cookchildrens.org

2. 3BDC3FBC-5BE4-4002-BF4C-1BE02388816D.jpeg

Join us March 23 at The Blast 5k Run and 1 mile walk. Please click the link, in the 1st post, to join the team or make a donation. Wear your Superhero Micah shirts to the TCU baseball game that evening :)
    #NEGU

3. Wife and I are in.

Ryann Zeller likes this.
  4. Any chance to buy a shirt for those that live too far away?

Ryann Zeller likes this.

5. Yes, thank you! We will put them in the shop after the race. What’s your size and I’ll Hold one back for you.

AroundWorldFrog likes this.
  6. Great! We’ll have a tent out there...look for us :)

7. Large. That would be great, thanks.

8. Consider it done. Sean will make them available in the store on the 24th. I’ll send out a reminder when it’s available.

9. We need more people!!! Sign up and come hang out March 23. Fort Worth’s finest restaurants are out there passing out
    delicious food. There’s beer too. What more could you ask for?

You’ll get The Blast t-shirt and the KF Superhero Micah #NEGU t-shirt!

10. Come on Killerfrogs. This is a fun event and for a great cause. Micah was as much of a Frog as anyone ever has been and displayed the true meaning of Frog Factor during his battle with Neuroblastoma

Honor him by doing this and hopefully the money raised will help find a cure for this terrible disease

11. Just signed my husband up Superhero Micah team - I'm running for another Frog team. Should be a nice little run for a great cause!

wes and AroundWorldFrog like this.
  12. Do yourselves a favor and become part of this event. It will do your heart some good just to see some of these kids and know that your participation helps them in the long run

It’s fun, the atmosphere is great and you’ll be fed well. What more could you want?