• The KillerFrogs

Stolen Golden Retriever / Suburban of Former TCU Soccer Player Near Woodshed

frogs9497

Must admit we’re in the habit of using our vet’s facilities (aka “pet spa”) for boarding while on vacation or out of town. 2 dogs and 1 cat. Base is about $75/day, but with wife’s add-ons we’re guaranteed paying at least a $1k per week.

Must admit we’re in the habit of using our vet’s facilities (aka “pet spa”) for boarding while on vacation or out of town. 2 dogs and 1 cat. Base is about $75/day, but with wife’s add-ons we’re guaranteed paying at least a $1k per week.
$52k a yr? Got a big back yard in FW in Clearfork. Bring them over. $10 a day. No supervision.

Edit: Just give me the $52k.

Last edited:

Punter1

The last couple years I've been leaving my dog at home on trips and paying a neighborhood high school girl to come over 4x a day (during the summer and on weekends) to let my dog out, feed him and have playtime. I give her $25/a day.

Feels like a bargain...don't have to drop off, pick up...deal with kennel people which are weird AF.

Atom

On a way back KFC memory, I remember FOAP lost his huskie or it was stolen and he posted about it here. That was 10+ years ago, I think he was still a student at the time.

I don't remember the outcome, this thread just reminded me of that.

jack the frog

Update: Police found car abandoned at a gas station in Grand Prairie with the dog still in it and the AC running. Someone else in the comments said the car was left there all night and not found until this evening.

Absolutely wild.

Excellent news. A dog died just days ago when a stolen car was abandoned in the heat with the pooch still inside but the ignition turned off. Glad this dog made it.

Paint It Purple

We have one indoor cat (my wife’s) and three outdoor cats (one for each daughter). The indoor cat just gets a bunch of food in a feeder that dispenses a little more each time she eats and a giant bowl of water. The three outdoor cats are basically a pack of velociraptors. Anything smaller than them that enters their zone of terror gets eaten (or killed for the hell of it). It’s a thing of beauty. The 8 pound female is the alpha and her two sidekicks are both 20+ pound males. Insects, mice, lizards, frogs, birds, coral snakes, rattle snakes, rabbits… you name it, they’ve killed it. I’m not convinced they couldn’t take down a decent sized dog.
"Lizards"! WTH