• The KillerFrogs

Stolen Golden Retriever / Suburban of Former TCU Soccer Player Near Woodshed

Eight

People can argue about leaving the dog in the car all they want, but the fact is some piece of [ #2020 ] stole both a car and a dog.
They need their ass kicked for the car. They need MPs special East Texas education option for the dog napping.
People need to know it is not ok to take from you. People really need to know it is taking their life into their own hands when they take your dog.

if you are talking about dog vengeance then there is only one person to talk about

tumblr_ol4yyma4vC1qmob6ro1_500.gifv

Mean Purple

somehow owned 4 labs and never realized they needed to go to day care.

did take them to the dog park a few times and there was a bit of overlap for them where there were two labs in the house, but the only time we even kenneled one of our labs while we were on a trip they ended up with kennel cough

usually paid the next door neighbor to feed them and let them out while we were gone and somehow they survived and seemed happy
2 words, doggy door. These days they make them with radio connections to the collar so open and keep secure. If I could do that with barn doors life would be grand.

Mean Purple

Her car has a tracking device built into it

she should have callled OnStar to tell them her car was being stolen- they can track it even if you aren’t paying the fee
See my post prior to this one. Until you get a police report, onstar wont do [ Finebaum ].
I have onstar on my truck, and have since researched to confirm that they won't do [ Finebaum ].
what waste of my money.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
We have one indoor cat (my wife’s) and three outdoor cats (one for each daughter). The indoor cat just gets a bunch of food in a feeder that dispenses a little more each time she eats and a giant bowl of water. The three outdoor cats are basically a pack of velociraptors. Anything smaller than them that enters their zone of terror gets eaten (or killed for the hell of it). It’s a thing of beauty. The 8 pound female is the alpha and her two sidekicks are both 20+ pound males. Insects, mice, lizards, frogs, birds, coral snakes, rattle snakes, rabbits… you name it, they’ve killed it. I’m not convinced they couldn’t take down a decent sized dog.

This one of your cats?