• The KillerFrogs

Stars vs. Blues - Stanley Cup Playoffs Series Thread

Shorty

Binnington should be suspended for game 5 for slashing Bishop at the Stars bench
The BS he pulled at the end of the period reminded me of a chick that does [ Finebaum ] because she thinks she won't get hit. You could see from that AHL clip he's a hot head. Hope it gets to him.

ATC Frog

Would have been nice to end this game on a high note and carry that to the next game. Stars sloppy right now

Yeah, but a 3 goal lead late in the 3rd almost dictates you go into a defensive shell. That doesn’t excuse some of the sloppiness that ensued, though.

Purp

Would have been nice to end this game on a high note and carry that to the next game. Stars sloppy right now
I was thinking the same thing with about 5 minutes left, but finishing the last 3 minutes without surrendering a shot while they skated with an extra attacker took momentum back and really puts some doubt into their heads.

Really anxious to see how game 5 plays out. I really want to see a good scrap involving Perron and about 28 stitches on his cranium for his bush league garbage. Also think we figured out how to get in Bennington's kitchen tonight. He lost his marbles so jumping on him early could rattle him pretty good.

Purp

Game 5, tonight, 8:30pm on NBCSN (although actually puck drop will be closer to 8:45pm)

Stars need to come out hot and rattle Binnington early. Bish needs to come ready to play as well.
I wouldn't mind taking a penalty to ring Bennington's bell. Dude needs a good pounding.