• The KillerFrogs

Stars vs. Blues - Stanley Cup Playoffs Series Thread

Purp

Game 4 tonight at 8:30p on NBCSN.

Here’s to hoping to goes similarly to game 4 against Nashville as the Stars can ill afford to go down 1-3 in the series.
I agree with this, but the STL home record in the playoffs has hardly been intimidating. Haven't they still lost more home games than they've won in the playoffs? That's as crazy of a stat for a team leading the series half way through the 2nd round as the Stars' penalty kill scoring as many goals as it's surrendered through 9 games. Point is, were the Stars to lose tonight I'd feel better about their chances in this series than I have at any other time in history with my team down 3-1 in a series. I still wouldn't feel great, but I'd have a little more hope left than usual.

ATC Frog

I agree with this, but the STL home record in the playoffs has hardly been intimidating. Haven't they still lost more home games than they've won in the playoffs? That's as crazy of a stat for a team leading the series half way through the 2nd round as the Stars' penalty kill scoring as many goals as it's surrendered through 9 games. Point is, were the Stars to lose tonight I'd feel better about their chances in this series than I have at any other time in history with my team down 3-1 in a series. I still wouldn't feel great, but I'd have a little more hope left than usual.

STL is 4-0 on the road in the playoffs. They’ve lost 3 games at home so far.

ATC Frog

Stars down 0-1 early. Game up an early PP goal to Tarasenko again.

Edit: all because they lose both face offs while on the PK

MTfrog5

Lordy the Stars are skating well. Wish they could have stole game 3 somehow instead of letting them score late. Think we would have won in OT with how well they were playing.