• The KillerFrogs

Stadium timeline almost perfect

IamFroglash88

Westside Cam

Amazing it looks almost exactly like this:
timelineJuly2011.jpg

tcumaniac

Do yall see all that flat area at the top of the north endzone in front of the scoreboard? Are people going to be able to walk on that?

FungoFrog

Tier 1
The party deck is going to be key, Ross has said it is going to be primary in the SRO #'s, will be very popular.

As far as the concrete sections, just fyi they can only install what sections arrive when they arrive... they try to schedule it out but sometimes the supplier isn't always "Johnny on the spot"... They have a solid line of deliveries available now though, and two teams dedicated to doing nothing but installing seating platforms... They will finish all of the concrete installations by the end of July for sure.

I know it looks like they are just "on time" but I can tell you they are actually a bit ahead. Once the final concrete platforms are finished pouring and setting this week they are going to motor through the seating, stairs and accessibility stuff to make sure it is ready... Not to mention installing scoreboard, speaker and other technical equipment. The construction teams (there are multiple teams, hundreds of guys) have done an amazing job, everything is looking perfect. A year from now, the finishing touches will be going in, and we will be talking more about landscaping than anything else... Sounds nice.

SnoSki

I can't wait till the seats start to go in, then it'll feel real enough I think.

Once the logo is painted into the upper deck again it'll the complete.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I grabbed a burger for lunch today and sat in the north lot to eat it. This stadium is massive, absolutely massive. It really does look like it will seat a lot more than 42,000.

Looking from north to south, they are bricking the north end zone area and installing the architectural elements that have an art deco look to them.

The two crawler cranes are working their way to the NW corner, where they will leave the area and it will be sealed after they leave. Its really interesting to watch.

tcumaniac

The party deck is going to be key, Ross has said it is going to be primary in the SRO #'s, will be very popular.

As far as the concrete sections, just fyi they can only install what sections arrive when they arrive... they try to schedule it out but sometimes the supplier isn't always "Johnny on the spot"... They have a solid line of deliveries available now though, and two teams dedicated to doing nothing but installing seating platforms... They will finish all of the concrete installations by the end of July for sure.

I know it looks like they are just "on time" but I can tell you they are actually a bit ahead. Once the final concrete platforms are finished pouring and setting this week they are going to motor through the seating, stairs and accessibility stuff to make sure it is ready... Not to mention installing scoreboard, speaker and other technical equipment. The construction teams (there are multiple teams, hundreds of guys) have done an amazing job, everything is looking perfect. A year from now, the finishing touches will be going in, and we will be talking more about landscaping than anything else... Sounds nice.

i just got a stadium boner