• The KillerFrogs

Stadium Renovation Deadline

dutchman

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Jun 2 2010, 01:51 PM) [snapback]567073[/snapback]
That is definitely part of the equation of the old guard leaving Koehler and Co. stepping in, determined to start reversing the damage done by the previous three decades of ineptness, lethargy, complacency, incompetency ...

Earl Waldrop plus Frank Windegger equals Loserville. Yes, Frank did hire Killer, Wacker and Tubbs, but even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(dutchman @ Jun 2 2010, 10:16 PM) [snapback]567502[/snapback]
Earl Waldrop plus Frank Windegger equals Loserville. Yes, Frank did hire Killer, Wacker and Tubbs, but even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while.

He stumbled into a couple of those hires ...

Big Frog II

QUOTE(dutchman @ Jun 2 2010, 09:16 PM) [snapback]567502[/snapback]

Koehler hired Tubbs. We got Killer because Frank called Killer at OSU to get permission to interview one of his assistants. Killer asked, what about me? At the time Killer and the new AD were not seeing eye to eye. We got lucky and got Killer.

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(Big Frog II @ Jun 3 2010, 08:33 AM) [snapback]567578[/snapback]
Koehler hired Tubbs. We got Killer because Frank called Killer at OSU to get permission to interview one of his assistants. Killer asked, what about me? At the time Killer and the new AD were not seeing eye to eye. We got lucky and got Killer.

Are you sure about that? That's the way he got Billy but I don't think that is exactly how he wound up with Killer. May have been similar, but I know Billy is the one that told him "how about me".