• The KillerFrogs

SportDFW: TCU Football Recruiting Profile: Dominique Wheeler

Houston Frog

Well that sucks. I would rather have a decision more quickly. I'm getting a little worried that we might not land any top flight recruits after our rose bowl victory. Does anybody know if we are closing in on some recruits? Feisty or anybody else know anything? Its been a little quiet on the recruiting front.
Just off the top of my head, Devonte Fields and Dominique Wheeler have both named us as their favorite recently.

We've already got 8 really good players out of roughly 17 spots, so we're off to a great start. Then all you have to do to know this class is gonna be good is to look at all the very solid prospects that want to hear from the Frogs but haven't received an offer yet. That shows you that the staff is confident we'll be landing some studs to fill this class out.

talor

Just off the top of my head, Devonte Fields and Dominique Wheeler have both named us as their favorite recently.

We've already got 8 really good players out of roughly 17 spots, so we're off to a great start. Then all you have to do to know this class is gonna be good is to look at all the very solid prospects that want to hear from the Frogs but haven't received an offer yet. That shows you that the staff is confident we'll be landing some studs to fill this class out.

The recruits who currently have TCU offers are all studs. It should be a really strong but small class.

whatup1

Feisty,
I know you are a fan of picking out one sentence in an article and criticizing it because it blows your skirt up.

So what do you think of this article by Big Steaming Pile: http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.com/mac-engel/2011/04/tcu-basketball-has-a-pulse-kind-of.html

My favorite paragraph is :
He saw the opps for him he wanted to get away from home from the beginning of it. some kids say that it nad he meant it. he watned to be a part of the first TCU team to play in the big east. He knows our team and he

The paragraph ends with he

What the heck is Big Steaming Pile writing??? Horrible

Screaming Flea

Isn't it mandatory to announce your commitment at the Army All-American? Believe that is part of the invitation.

This young man is a definite Kerley clone and we know what that means. Great..

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Feisty,
I know you are a fan of picking out one sentence in an article and criticizing it because it blows your skirt up.

So what do you think of this article by Big Steaming Pile: http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.com/mac-engel/2011/04/tcu-basketball-has-a-pulse-kind-of.html

My favorite paragraph is :
He saw the opps for him he wanted to get away from home from the beginning of it. some kids say that it nad he meant it. he watned to be a part of the first TCU team to play in the big east. He knows our team and he

The paragraph ends with he

What the heck is Big Steaming Pile writing??? Horrible

What the young man wrote was incorrect. We have not "signed" anyone for the 2012 class. Commitments are all that are allowed at this point.

I agree with Feisty, the young man needs to learn the difference between signing and committing . If you are going to take the time to write something, put your name on it and publish it, wouldn't you want it to be factually correct?

IronSkillet

Does that mean it is good?

Yeah, Josh Boyce used that phrase to describe our new unis on his Twitter

Well that sucks. I would rather have a decision more quickly. I'm getting a little worried that we might not land any top flight recruits after our rose bowl victory. Does anybody know if we are closing in on some recruits? Feisty or anybody else know anything? Its been a little quiet on the recruiting front.

Not land any top flight recruits?? Last I checked we had about 5 guys on the ESPN top 150 watch list. Nobody would argue that Pope, Matthews, and Anthony weren't top flight

Devonte Fields listed us as favorite?! Nice. I hadn't heard