• The KillerFrogs

Southwest just cancelled 2/3rds of their flights Today

ShadowFrog

Moderators
So I assume that a 4 ship briefing of 4 A-10’s scheduled for a sortie to include AAR, comm out w 2 Extenders, followed by a south departure into the Hog MOA for some LOWATT w Spad Vipers as Bandits, followed by 9line w an AFAC CS Lite, who will give us a SA and target brief and still make TOT may be a little much?
Correct

ShadowFrog

Moderators
So I assume that a 4 ship briefing of 4 A-10’s scheduled for a sortie to include AAR, comm out w 2 Extenders, followed by a south departure into the Hog MOA for some LOWATT w Spad Vipers as Bandits, followed by 9line w an AFAC CS Lite, who will give us a SA and target brief and still make TOT may be a little much?
And since the VP is such a VIP shouldn’t we keep the PC on the QT cuz if it leaks to the VC he could end up MIA in which case we’d all end up on KP.

HFrog1999

At this point, Wes and Scott would be organizing a bus caravan for every frog fan

smokey and the bandit GIF by hero0fwar

PurplFrawg

Administrator
My wife the retired CRNA and all her hospital buddies could go on for days! I just kept an eye on the chips y salsa y cerveza con sal!
As a retired CRNA, I can say that surgical staff were always focused, sober, hard working, eye on the ball, shoulder to the wheel, never say die, standup folks. Now my Air Force colleagues, on the other hand...
:p

Froglaw

I just booked a United flight from Houston. I've been a loyal 20 year SWA customer but no more. . . . If you booked Southwest find an alternative and find it fast.

I’ve got a 7:00 AA flight out of DFW tomorrow. Got bumped to First Class gratis. Who do you think I trust?

SWA is the Sporit airline of Texas.

Double D

Tier 1
Some are suggesting a cyber attack on SWA. While that's a possibility, I think it's due to their antiquated systems. Whatever it is, their reputation has been severely damaged.