• The KillerFrogs

SMU's football schedule officially out and...

This is a thread? Didn't we already know that we were on SMU's schedule? Or was there some doubt that maybe we wouldn't be on their schedule, they would only be on ours?

It is good to be able to see where TCU is in other teams schedules. Do they have a bye before TCU? Do they play Memphis before or after? Goes with any and all teams TCU plays. If UT plays Kansas before TCU than I know they will have two weeks to prepare essentially for TCU. Or if UT plays OU before TCU than I know advantage is more on TCU's side because that is an emotional game for them and a player usually gets hurt or they have to play a full game (instead of when they play an easier team they might have their backups in most of the game). It makes a difference when I look at TCU and how the schedule works for TCU or not. 2020 is no joke of a schedule because not only the teams TCU plays but when and who their competition plays before and after TCU (which we did not know till yesterday).

Last edited:

Big Frog II

Keys to beating SMU
Don't come out lethargic.
Don't fall for a trick play the first series.
Change your signals.
Kick a field goal on 4th and 4 if in the 3rd quarter.
Don't be predictable.
Put pressure on the QB.

Froginbedford

Unrelenting envy has clouded SMU's ability to deal with TCU's ascension into the Big 12 as a P5 Program.

"Let them eat cake"

Unrelenting envy has clouded SMU's ability to deal with TCU's ascension into the Big 12 as a P5 Program.

"Let them eat cake"

Seems to have sharpened the aspirations on the part of SMU, despite the Frogs' 7-1 advantage in the Big 12 era....SMU plays harder every year...and combined with last year's mediocre TCU team, gave SMU a win it shouldn't have had....