• The KillerFrogs

SMU Alumni Envy

Rabble Rouser

I live 2 mins from Mockingbird and 75, but have never seen the TCU billboard. Which side of the road is it on? Anyone have a picture?

TCU.jpg

HFrog12

This just shows how stuff gets around so easily! I took that exact picture of the Land Rover with that license plate and it is on my camera phone as I type. I am pretty sure I only sent the picture to one or two guys. Ha awesome.

jack the frog

Does look alot like atm texas envy.
If you want to see an aggy twitch, remind them that texas considers ou their biggest and best rival by far.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Frog-in-law1995 said:
Somebody used the term "SMUg" in a post the other day, so I linked to a post I made years ago in this thread where I did the same thing. Somebody followed that link, apparently.
Being all caps though, the joke may be lost.

Lot Lizard

UnderToad said:
Saw that plate in Dallas last year on Central.
Wonder if any of this issue led to a "Has anyone seen my speciality plates" thread on ponyfans. If so, how many pages and what are they discussing on it now?

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Lot Lizard said:
Wonder if any of this issue led to a "Has anyone seen my speciality plates" thread on ponyfans. If so, how many pages and what are they discussing on it now?

Instead of #Baylortears, Ponyfans has the "I am so jealous of TCU" thread, but it's only three pages long because the two guys on ponyfans get tired of posting back and forth after a while.  In the last two posts, they agree SMU sucks and won't ever be at TCU's level again.

OmniscienceFrog

Paint It Purple said:
While sitting in Houston traffic today, I noticed a nice looking SMU Alumni sticker on the Mercedes SUV in front of me. Their personalized license plate read. T C WHO.

I almost wrecked trying to get my camera out to take a picture.
So, who has S M Who?