• The KillerFrogs

Sleeping Giant and how TCU stole a victory

NORMLFROG

Man, I think it’s really happening. We are getting the band back together! You just made my day you trashy little green and gold harlot! Now bite the pillow cause I’m goin’ in dry!

NF

Horny4TCU

4n49dw.jpg

Froglaw

But i’m not wrong about Aranda or Baylor being back in the top 10 as early as next season. You know this and stop changing the subject. Enjoy your dinner.

BD we've missed you around here.

Speaking of dinner how's the food in the McLennan County Mental Hospital?

Back on your Mede I see. Well, not quite!

First of all, if TCU and Baylor played 10 times I’m certain Baylor wins 9 of those. We easily won the 2nd half and had they not downplayed TCU early it would’ve been a blowout like the 2nd half was. The game was basically stolen.

Aranda is a great coach. He’s a better defensive mind than Patterson. Look at his record as an assistant. Very successful assistant much like Kevin Steele. He will be a better head coach as well. Underneath his big bald head is a great mind for the game. Look at how badly LSU dropped off after he left!
I don't always agree with my brother but in this case he is spot on. The TCU garbage coaching staff is loosing ground to the more progressive minds now at Baylor. When the conference reshuffle comes I believe TCU will wind up maybe in the Sun Belt group and be a also ran team. The experiment with the big boys has been a total flop