• The KillerFrogs

Sleeping Giant and how TCU stole a victory

sapoman

First of all, if TCU and Baylor played 10 times I’m certain Baylor wins 9 of those. We easily won the 2nd half and had they not downplayed TCU early it would’ve been a blowout like the 2nd half was. The game was basically stolen.

Aranda is a great coach. He’s a better defensive mind than Patterson. Look at his record as an assistant. Very successful assistant much like Kevin Steele. He will be a better head coach as well. Underneath his big bald head is a great mind for the game. Look at how badly LSU dropped off after he left!
Now this is a definition of a pendejo!

OICU812

Ask LSU how things are going.

Maybe YOU should check in on LSU right now...

Excuse me for being unsurprised as the giant RAPE investigation proceeds into the football program there... Rampant rapes by players on Aranda’s watch... I can definitely see a “resurgence,” of a sort under his watch in Waco, for sure. Good luck with all that.

Maybe YOU should check in on LSU right now...

Excuse me for being unsurprised as the giant RAPE investigation proceeds into the football program there... Rampant rapes by players on Aranda’s watch... I can definitely see a “resurgence,” of a sort under his watch in Waco, for sure. Good luck with all that.

Aranda was the DC. He’s not responsible for what the Head Coach is responsible for. I’m just saying look at how far they’ve fallen since he left.