• The KillerFrogs

Signing Day thread

Eight

guess the frogs are waiting for bailey to sign and then for khari coleman to announce his decision

i also noticed the big tight end out of mckinney north hasn't signed or committed anywhere

Mean Purple

“The Bears could have more guys signing right now, guys like Courtland Ford, Quin Bright, or Ken Seals. Those guys all would have signed with Baylor today. They aren't because they don't fit what the Bears are looking for, even though they are all solid to high 3-star recruits.”

Baylor mod continuing to spin their class. Dude hyped up so many guys they had zero chance of getting
Gotta wonder what chode/choad boy is thinking today.

Eight

So... who do we have left and what are their rankings? How many spots?

bailey who is the center prospect out of the valley area and then possibly khari coleman, the defensive end out of new orleans

there are a number of quality prospects who haven't signed or even committed at this time, but no idea if they are interested in tcu or tcu interested in them.

a few of those unsigned prospects are playing in the state championships (shadow creek, carthage, fb marshall)

Mean Purple

“The Bears could have more guys signing right now, guys like Courtland Ford, Quin Bright, or Ken Seals. Those guys all would have signed with Baylor today. They aren't because they don't fit what the Bears are looking for, even though they are all solid to high 3-star recruits.”

Baylor mod continuing to spin their class. Dude hyped up so many guys they had zero chance of getting
Could be that after some potential recruits saw how the first few guys were being represented via muppet vision they realized they didn't want to become a meme on reddit.

MinFrog

I read that and literally laughed out loud.

That Tim guy was really concerned that Baylor would have to choose between QBs, Hornsby and Tate, now I doubt they get either.

Also, they were pumping all these late 4*s like Collins, Princley, Horton, etc. and all those guys are like, 'naw, let me wait until Feb to see if I can get a better offer'.

Maybe I like watching car wrecks, but it has been delicious to watch them just about nut themselves over going to a Sugar bowl and getting all these 4*s and now they have to realize their QB may not ever play again and they are still last in the big xii for recruiting.

bunch of scheissing dorks.

Edit: not to mention that Barron (TCU flip) is choosing not to sign either.

MTfrog5

That Tim guy was really concerned that Baylor would have to choose between QBs, Hornsby and Tate, now I doubt they get either.

Also, they were pumping all these late 4*s like Collins, Princley, Horton, etc. and all those guys are like, 'naw, let me wait until Feb to see if I can get a better offer'.

Maybe I like watching car wrecks, but it has been delicious to watch them just about nut themselves over going to a Sugar bowl and getting all these 4*s and now they have to realize their QB may not ever play again and they are still last in the big xii for recruiting.

Tim is a joke. He made their posters think they were in on Hayes too

CountryFrog

I'm excited for all of them too, that's not what I was getting at. It's a fun day for a college football fan. As for the ratings, I try to ignore them too but its kind of human nature to get a little more pumped about kids like Hayes and Johnston.

I was more talking about ragging on other team's classes because they don't have as many 4-stars, or their average ranking is this or that, whatever. Seems a little bit silly but oh well.
Agree. I'm the one who was drifting away from topic with some of my posts so the second paragraph was as much aimed at myself as anyone else.

Purp

You referencing Brewer? I hadn't heard that news. Concussions so bad it may end his career? If that's true I will put Rhule down near the bottom of my coach love list. Kid took a heavy hit after lowering his shoulder and delivering a blow to a defender. Both were stung and he should have been evaluated then. But a handful of minutes later gets his head driven into the ground and stands up wobbly. Then gets trotted out there again before the ref suggests he be reevaluated? If his career may be over because of that sequence I hope Rhule gets sued and never coaches again. Winning is important, but nowhere near important enough to jeopardize a kid's health like that. Unacceptable.