• The KillerFrogs

Signing Day thread

Eight

losing gray who appeared to have the ability to contribute right away and holiday stings, but there are other prospects at the receiver position and more importantly to me the frogs look to have brought in a quality group of offensive linemen, a couple of quality defensive tackles and some talent in the secondary

hopefully the frogs can land a few grad transfers to solidify the interior offensive line and defensive end and we are about to enter the free agent period for high school prospects .

Mean Purple

losing gray who appeared to have the ability to contribute right away and holiday stings, but there are other prospects at the receiver position and more importantly to me the frogs look to have brought in a quality group of offensive linemen, a couple of quality defensive tackles and some talent in the secondary

hopefully the frogs can land a few grad transfers to solidify the interior offensive line and defensive end and we are about to enter the free agent period for high school prospects .
I would guess SD at SMU probably used some negative recruiting about SC or GP.

Eight

We get bent out of shape when a kid picks SMU over us. Well here’s a kid flipping from LSU to Maryland so..... it happens.

local kid from dc who locksley is from dc and is very, very connected and he has worked the gray areas before so not completely a shock as there were some rumors yesterday.

tigers have a solid class at receivers as does tcu

dawg

Reg season is the 12 games. To get to a bowl, would have been 6-6, correct?

"Historically, after a losing reg season, this staff has blown the doors off the following years."

You’re right; my reading comprehension is off this morning. Oops. Last losing reg season was 2013.

LVH

local kid from dc who locksley is from dc and is very, very connected and he has worked the gray areas before so not completely a shock as there were some rumors yesterday.

The thing is, its still Mike Locksley. He has never come close to winning as a HC.

Moose Stuff

So basically the exact same reasons we lost Gray to SMU which was kinda my point.

Eight

The thing is, its still Mike Locksley. He has never come close to winning as a HC.

very, very true but this isn't the first 18 year to get swayed by a good recruiting pitch (which is supposedly locksley's strength) and possibly more.

i am sure he got hit with the line more than once that he could be the difference maker at maryland, the guy they rebuild the program, as opposed to be just another guy at lsu

heck, dry won 6 conference games in 6 swc conference seasons and yet some very talented kids bought in to a program that struggled to show life.

Eight

So basically the exact same reasons we lost Gray to SMU which was kinda my point.

some of the same basic reasons. i doubt locksley mentioned the lack of production from the lsu receivers while i would be fairly confident it got mentioned a time or two with gray

Wexahu

very, very true but this isn't the first 18 year to get swayed by a good recruiting pitch (which is supposedly locksley's strength) and possibly more.

i am sure he got hit with the line more than once that he could be the difference maker at maryland, the guy they rebuild the program, as opposed to be just another guy at lsu

heck, dry won 6 conference games in 6 swc conference seasons and yet some very talented kids bought in to a program that struggled to show life.

I think it's better than 50/50 that 1) Locksley is fired after next year....the guy is not a good football coach, Maryland was TERRIBLE this year and 2) this kid wants out about halfway through next season.

MTfrog5

“The Bears could have more guys signing right now, guys like Courtland Ford, Quin Bright, or Ken Seals. Those guys all would have signed with Baylor today. They aren't because they don't fit what the Bears are looking for, even though they are all solid to high 3-star recruits.”

Baylor mod continuing to spin their class. Dude hyped up so many guys they had zero chance of getting

Mean Purple

I think it's better than 50/50 that 1) Locksley is fired after next year....the guy is not a good football coach, Maryland was TERRIBLE this year and 2) this kid wants out about halfway through next season.
Holidays must be cheerful as all get out at your place.

Latest posts