• The KillerFrogs

Signing Day thread

Froggish

This thread has turned really weird...The argument is over whether the kid decommitted or his scholarship was pulled?

Why does it matter?

The kid stated one thing that contradicts what the insider says...Let’s call them both liars or both honest Abe’s who gives a [ Finebaum ]..

Bailey isn’t going to play a down of CFB for probably 2-3 years..I’m not sure him leaving is worth crying over

froginmn

Are we sure this isn't the swinging day thread?

giphy.gif

Moose Stuff

This thread has turned really weird...The argument is over whether the kid decommitted or his scholarship was pulled?

Why does it matter?

The kid stated one thing that contradicts what the insider says...Let’s call them both liars or both honest Abe’s who gives a [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]..

Bailey isn’t going to play a down of CFB for probably 2-3 years..I’m not sure him leaving is worth crying over

To be fair it wasn’t really an argument as much as it was a couple posters trying to help another poster out and the other poster simply refusing to be helped. Then I called him ignorant, but I feel like that was OK because, well, he was being ignorant.

westoverhillbilly

I'm thinking after JR came and went, perhaps our coaching staff isn't as keen on 2-3 year "maybe projects" after these serious injuries that these kids oftentimes never recover from.. Justin Rogers, being one of the biggest gets ever for the program, was perhaps worth holding on in hopes of a full recovery in a reasonable time which didn't come about in 2 1/2 years..

Based upon what I've read, I like Bailey's attitude as it seems he has Frog factor though..

Mean Purple

To be fair it wasn’t really an argument as much as it was a couple posters trying to help another poster out and the other poster simply refusing to be helped. Then I called him ignorant, but I feel like that was OK because, well, he was being ignorant.
You call everybody ignorant, usually deflecting from yourself.

Latest posts