• The KillerFrogs

SI: A Tribute to Bram Kohlhausen

BleedNPurple

I was in St Martin - just arrived. Grabbed a crew member and took the dingy to a bar to watch the game. It’s 2 hours later there but the Frogs were starting to get some momentum finally at the end of the first half. We stayed and watched the most amazing Frog comeback of all time. Bram is a forever hero!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I was in St Martin - just arrived. Grabbed a crew member and took the dingy to a bar to watch the game. It’s 2 hours later there but the Frogs were starting to get some momentum finally at the end of the first half. We stayed and watched the most amazing Frog comeback of all time. Bram is a forever hero!
I hope it was the Sunset Beach Bar...

Deep Purple

I feel for you regarding the game but this post made me smile. Young teenage males = bad decision machines.
On the TCU campus, I once saw a freshman walking around in a short-sleeve T, pair of shorts, and flip-flops when it was 37 degrees. Is this how teens prove their manhood these days?

I remember thinking, "That is so dumb, it makes TCU students look bad."

Eight

On the TCU campus, I once saw a freshman walking around in a short-sleeve T, pair of shorts, and flip-flops when it was 37 degrees. Is this how teens prove their manhood these days?

I remember thinking, "That is so dumb, it makes TCU students look bad."

darwinism, if he can survive so be it, if not, a weaker gene pool is closed

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Braggart