1. The KillerFrogs

Showdown at the Lettermen's BBQ PIT

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Double D, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What was the deal after game yesterday when some unruly tailgaters confronted our beloved Scott at the Lettermen's tailgate? What was that all about?

I would think twice before provoking BIG JOHN MARSH and the Lettermen's BBQ pit crew after a FROG victory and full day of libations.

2. QUOTE(Double D @ Nov 1 2009, 04:44 PM) [snapback]424054[/snapback]
    What was the deal after game yesterday when some unruly tailgaters confronted our beloved Scott at the Lettermen's tailgate? What was that all about?

I would think twice before provoking BIG JOHN MARSH and the Lettermen's BBQ pit crew after a FROG victory and full day of libations.

Was not there but I will say that the rows just to the north of the Lettermen have taken over
    by parking spots that invite 1000 of their closet friends to the party and I would venture to say most
    "don't pay to play".

3. I would love to see some of the old Frog Olinemen crush some of the young punks that get out of hand in lot 3. Babyface endorses that smackdown of unruly tailgaters.

4. I've got a pretty good guess what it MIGHT have been about. Any casualties?

5. My money's on Scott. :biggrin:

6. was the baylor beer thief near?

7. QUOTE(NewFrogFan @ Nov 1 2009, 11:52 AM) [snapback]424063[/snapback]
    Was not there but I will say that the rows just to the north of the Lettermen have taken over
    by parking spots that invite 1000 of their closet friends to the party and I would venture to say most
    "don't pay to play".

This is really unfortunate. There are several tailgaters near the BBQ that are completely obnoxious. I don't see why it is necesary to get too drunk to function and entertain everybody with very loud, profanity laced hip hop. I supported the Lettermans tailgate the prior two years but have not this year because of the people around it. It's just too much. So sad.

8. Have the same problem with the TCU students. I sit in V right next the student section and some of them are yelling before the game that we need to be loud. Listen kid, I was yelling at TCU games before you were born.

9. QUOTE(PurpleBlood87 @ Nov 1 2009, 07:16 PM) [snapback]424250[/snapback]
    Have the same problem with the TCU students. I sit in V right next the student section and some of them are yelling before the game that we need to be loud. Listen kid, I was yelling at TCU games before you were born.

But were you yelling yesterday?

10. ....Or it could have been related to some banter between kf.com and a blog related to frog athletics..

11. I bet the word punks was used. Apparently that was the the most devastating insult possible before 1990.

And "T-shirt fans"? Please. While it would be nice (i think) let's not kid ourselves into thinking we have t-shirt fans.

12. I bet the word punks was used. Apparently that was the the most devastating insult possible before 1990.

And "T-shirt fans"? Please. While it would be nice (i think) let's not kid ourselves into thinking we have t-shirt fans.

13. If we could get Goo's cop to roust Scott's antagonists, perhaps it would solve both problems...

14. I agree with the other post on here in that I have a sneaking suspicion I might know what that was all about.

15. QUOTE(oldfrat @ Nov 1 2009, 03:01 PM) [snapback]424320[/snapback]
    I bet the word punks was used. Apparently that was the the most devastating insult possible before 1990.

We need more t-shirt fans for sure.

16. QUOTE(Rational Frog @ Nov 1 2009, 05:04 PM) [snapback]424366[/snapback]
    We need more t-shirt fans for sure.

Heck, I'd take shirtless ones, even!

17. QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Nov 1 2009, 01:38 PM) [snapback]424205[/snapback]
    I've got a pretty good guess what it MIGHT have been about. Any casualties?

You mean if anyone Killer Frogs before it was over?

18. QUOTE(frogfaceman @ Nov 1 2009, 03:19 PM) [snapback]424354[/snapback]
    And no, none of us were tshirts to games.

If you were a t-shirt to the game, you had either an ingenious costume or unrivaled posting ability among others of your kind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.