• The KillerFrogs

Shawn Robinson update.....

Moose Stuff

Then why post this topic at all? Two completely different website. I'm sure those that pay have already seen the update anyways.

To alert anyone that hasn’t seen it that it’s over there. What difference does it make?

Also, I bet you can infer what the update says if you read into the word I used to describe the update (as opposed to using a more negative word).

MacarthurTexas

angry-emoji-1.jpg

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Its the same thing Gil does, right? Doesn't he post every TCU article they write so he can drive traffic?
He posts content, just like TopFrog, and you can choose to continue reading or not. I'd classify this more in the click bait realm of posts, but thanks for the heads up Moose.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
BTW for anyone who hasn't followed the Frogs for the last 20 years you need to understand one simple fact about Gary Patterson: Coach doesn't discuss injuries, doesn't alert the media to availability, and any player that hasn't suffered a season ending injury or hasn't had news leaked about serious injuries is simply considered day-to-day.

MinFrog

BTW for anyone who hasn't followed the Frogs for the last 20 years you need to understand one simple fact about Gary Patterson: Coach doesn't discuss injuries, doesn't alert the media to availability, and any player that hasn't suffered a season ending injury or hasn't had news leaked about serious injuries is simply considered day-to-day.
which is why a site like 247 is really nice cause folks over there are at practices, talk to guys on the team, etc. to provide a little more color.

Eight

which is why a site like 247 is really nice cause folks over there are at practices, talk to guys on the team, etc. to provide a little more color.

do you think they write about anything that doesn't have patterson's approval or his awareness of what is written on their sites?

MinFrog

do you think they write about anything that doesn't have patterson's approval or his awareness of what is written on their sites?
Sure, jeremey doesnt want to burn bridges, but there are others who post regarding practice and talking to players who dont have GP's approval.