• The KillerFrogs

Seat Selection Day

frogfan73

Quick question; anyone know how the many people are online per hour as the selection begins. I noticed 106 seats left. So doing the math, if 17 people buy 6 tickets then the GA section is sold out.
Just wanna calculate if I have a chance. Thanks for your help.

TCUdirtbag

Quick question; anyone know how the many people are online per hour as the selection begins. I noticed 106 seats left. So doing the math, if 17 people buy 6 tickets then the GA section is sold out.

During the renewal phase there was a new account or set of voluntarily "grouped" accounts logging in every 3 minutes. Assuming they keep the 3 minute window, the tickets could be gone in less than an hour, but I don't think you'll sees every person on the waiting list maxing out at 6, and it's almost guaranteed that some on the waiting list will decline to purchase GA tickets and opt for a TV view or single game tickets in the reserved sections (via secondary market) instead.

frogfan73

During the renewal phase there was a new account or set of voluntarily "grouped" accounts logging in every 3 minutes. Assuming they keep the 3 minute window, the tickets could be gone in less than an hour, but I don't think you'll sees every person on the waiting list maxing out at 6, and it's almost guaranteed that some on the waiting list will decline to purchase GA tickets and opt for a TV view or single game tickets in the reserved sections (via secondary market) instead.

This sounds promising. Man its gonna be a nail biter!

asleep003

Cant promise you season tickets. But many are buying tickets for 1-3 games for their extras. Many will sell at cost self included. After all this is done I will be offering my GA tickets here at $25, reserved in sec 230 for $33 for Grambling/Virginia/ Iowa State.

Quality choice! Keep passing it forward, CDS....

Cheers!

There were 1400 in line. There are 480 minutes in an 8 hour period. So, three days of account holders going one per minute would be 1440. Based on that, I think they're letting 60 online per hour, not the 20 during the regular sign up period.

HFrog1999

Route66Road.jpg