• The KillerFrogs

Seat Selection Day

HFrog1999

I must admit I was wrong about the +4 option. Yeah, I don't like that it pushed me back significantly in the quality of seats versus what I used to have, however, I think it helped ensure that we sold the stadium out to season ticket holders and TCU fans.

cdsfrog

I just got tickets in the wait list process. Just wondering, are all tickets really sold out??? How many actual single game tickets are left?

Congratulations!

Some were held back for players/coaches families, recruits, trustees and other reasons. All told it was near 3700 season based on my count of 8000 red dots after week 1 taking out the 2 red shots in each row and visitor/student sections. There will definitely be single game tickets for Grambling and Virginia

HFrog1999

I don't think I ever thought this day would come. I knew we'd sell a lot of season tickets, and I did expect the games to be sellouts next year. But I had no idea we'd actually sell out of season tickets. That's amazing.

Filling

Recovered Workaholic
Lets make one last push for handicapped seats. Maybe a 10 day window and then open those up to the wait list. Is that allowable under ADA?

No. TCU must retain the option to provide ADA seating to single game ticket buyers and to season ticket holders who may need ADA seating sometime during the season (i.e., someone breaks a leg; has surgery, etc.)

Same philosophy as handicap parking spaces. Just because someone isn't parked there when you drive up, doesn't mean it's a "free space".

BTW, "wheelchair" seats don't have physical seats. It's empty ground space wide/deep enough to accommodate a wheelchair.

frogfan73

Congratulations!

Some were held back for players/coaches families, recruits, trustees and other reasons. All told it was near 3700 season based on my count of 8000 red dots after week 1 taking out the 2 red shots in each row and visitor/student sections. There will definitely be single game tickets for Grambling and Virginia

I was right before you at 8:46. Crap that was really close. I was seeing dots go to purple in a heart beat. I was clicking my [Craig James] off making sure i got the four I needed and checked out....phew! :rolleyes:

dsween

Steve Gunn
i was supposed to pick at 11:45 this morning and missed out. any idea how many seats will be opened after seats are measured/installed?

asleep003

Lost out on the 11:39 slot time buy an hour or 2. Darren said the mystery red dots would not be known prior to August for purchase.

Personally covered by a buddy on the ISU and Tech tix when in town. Am comfortable for the 2013 season tix, when I retire and will have 1st full season in 30 years to watch the whole season in person.

Cheers !

bronco

I wonder how the new conference and improved schedule will affect student attendance? Will they still drift in mid way through the 1st half and then leave at half time? Will our club seaters stay inside drinking with friends or will they brave the elements and sit outside?