• The KillerFrogs

Seat Selection Day

HFrog1999

I wonder how the new conference and improved schedule will affect student attendance? Will they still drift in mid way through the 1st half and then leave at half time? Will our club seaters stay inside drinking with friends or will they brave the elements and sit outside?
TCU will hopefully not check ID's or tickets for the student section. That would allow GA and SRO people to sit in that section, forcing the students to get there early and stay if they want to keep their spots. It would be unfortunate if TCU tried to enforce the student section as a students only space because there would probably be large sections of empty seats during certain games and after 1/2 time.

I'm sure plenty of club seaters will spend a good bit of time in the club. However, I doubt that will be noticed that much since the rest of the stadium will be full and the cameras don't point to the club seats.

hfrog1211

Even with high student attendence, I think the student section is a little too big. I predict that the southermost section (between the band and the SEZ) will be changed to reserved or at least GA in the next few years

YA

Even with high student attendence, I think the student section is a little too big. I predict that the southermost section (between the band and the SEZ) will be changed to reserved or at least GA in the next few years
+1

The student section should be 4k max. TCU will regret making the student section so big.